New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

I saw that the wine package is no longer available. We are cruising in the middle of January, do they post new prizes before the end of the year or do we need to wait until the new year?

There is no rhyme or reason. You are also likely to get better value for your money by cashing in skeeball tickets.

I think the rewards program ends at the end of this year - does anyone know that for sure ?

This is taken directly from the mycokerewards site:

1. The current phase of the Program begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2009 and is scheduled to end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2009 (the “Redemption Period”), but Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time. Codes may be entered beginning 12:00 a.m. ET on January 1, 2009 until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2009 (the “Collection Period”), and individuals will be able to redeem points at any time during the Redemption Period. Participants can collect points by the methods set forth in Section E below and will be able to redeem points as set forth in Section F below. All points collected during previous phases are carried over into the current phase, but Sponsor may expire points from previous phases upon reasonable notice to Participant.

They have extended the program, to my knowledge, at least once before. I just put in (another) suggestion for a reward: Royal Caribbean Soda Card. Hopefully more people have been suggesting this as well and they'll bring it back before the end of the year or they'll extend MCR and bring it back soon!

They have extended the program, to my knowledge, at least once before. I just put in (another) suggestion for a reward: Royal Caribbean Soda Card. Hopefully more people have been suggesting this as well and they'll bring it back before the end of the year or they'll extend MCR and bring it back soon!

How do you make a suggestion on MCR?

There is no rhyme or reason. You are also likely to get better value for your money by cashing in skeeball tickets.

We got a Neon Pink Flamingo for ours.Retail 30 bucks.Only had to play 80 bucks of skeeball to win it.Would have to drink 200 12 packs for wine package

:cj

We got a Neon Pink Flamingo for ours.Retail 30 bucks.Only had to play 80 bucks of skeeball to win it.Would have to drink 200 12 packs for wine package

:cj

At average prices around here that's about $700-$800 -- and yet I still save the stinking points -- go figure.

I think the rewards program ends at the end of this year - does anyone know that for sure ?

MCR has been twice in the past and I'm pretty certain that it will be extended yet again.

Rewards come and go with NO rhyme or reason and nothing is ever guaranteed to return once it goes out of stock.

We had to move our cruise to after the fist of the year when the certificate expires. If anyone is interested in a Gold Wine & Dine Package. Please email me. Thanks, Lee

How would a person go about doing that?

Suggestion: put your email address in your profile

We had to move our cruise to after the fist of the year when the certificate expires. If anyone is interested in a Gold Wine & Dine Package. Please email me. Thanks, Lee

Lee, I would be interested in this if still available. I tried to figure out your email address and I think I ended up sending you a friend request (I am not even sure what that is) instead of sending you a direct email.

Lisa

• 4 weeks later...
going to have to start thinking of reddeming with the promo ending so soon

I'm pretty sure that the promo will not end this year.

Oh and BTW, if you haven't yet entered your codes for this week and you have Diet Coke codes, you will get double points for them if you enter them on Oct. 28

I'm pretty sure that the promo will not end this year.

Oh and BTW, if you haven't yet entered your codes for this week and you have Diet Coke codes, you will get double points for them if you enter them on Oct. 28

NNNNNOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I enter all my points on Monday morning and they're always diet coke points...and that would have gotten me to almost 2000. weep. weep. weep.

• 5 months later...

Archived