Just upgraded to Caribe deck C433 mid-ship on the Crown. Is this a good cabin?

SeaGypsies

Thank you all for your input. I am very happy with the upgrade. Started out as a BF guarantee. Was just wondering if the elevators would ding out :D whenever it landed on that deck. Looks like we are right across from them. Not a biggie, was just curious about sounds and noise. Don't know if Princess will try to upgrade further. I did not tell my TA "no more upgrades." Not opposed to a mini-suite aft. :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
Thank you all for your input. I am very happy with the upgrade. Started out as a BF guarantee. Was just wondering if the elevators would ding out :D whenever it landed on that deck. Looks like we are right across from them. Not a biggie, was just curious about sounds and noise. Don't know if Princess will try to upgrade further. I did not tell my TA "no more upgrades." Not opposed to a mini-suite aft. :rolleyes:

The elevators and stairs are not right by your door, the are separated by the hallway. The only time I think you will ever have a problem being located near the elevators in a balcony cabin is that there is more foot traffic in the hallway....not anything from the elevators themselves.

I did hear tale, however, that on the Crown Princess, the inside cabins that are right next to the elevators were noisy in the rooms. Didn't actually experience this myslef as when we booked an inside cabin, we made sure there was one cabin between us and the elevators. For an inside cabin, one of the best cabins ever. It is very convenient being near the stairs / elevators, espeically the midship ones.

on Emerald (which is Crown's sister) we were at the elevators, and actually never

heard anything. I was worried, and asked the same question and several people

told me no problem. they were right!!!

This cabin is right by the lifts, mid-ship, on the Crown. Love that it's mid-ship. Anyone else have experiences with this cabin they can share. Thanks.

Any caribe deck balcony is a great upgrade. ;)
We have ben in that cabin on the Ruby - it is a great location.

We had that cabin this past December! You will love the large balcony and the location is great. You are close to the elevator; you will not hear any elevator noise, but you'll love the convenience to many things! I would book this cabin again in a heartbeat. Our room steward was Sam and he was great, although he may have rotated off by now. Enjoy our cabin; I'm jealous! Great whale and dolphin watching from your balcony, especially around the tip of the Baja in both directions. Enjoy your upgrade, we booked it as a BA!!!

Archived