MTD not available for pre-registration on all ships

lakette3

Just heard from Crown and Anchor that they could not go into the system to book MTD for me for April 27 cruise. Unfortunately not available for on line entry until Some time in April. Therefore, I advised her to put me in for Late dining and I will call her back in April. If she still cannot do it at that time, she advised me to check with the dining room when I board ship.

She advised they just had a meeting on MTD today and the issue is that the ships that have had it already, you can book MTD on line - the ships that this is new to you may not be able to have it booked right now but you can when you board. She advised that they are going to start setting aside space in the dining rooms for MTD.

I received a call this morning from RCCL telling me that I could not request MTD by phone and that I have to request it when I board the ship. When I called Feb 1 to request MTD, I was told that they would sign me up for it and they then charged my credit card for the pre-paid gratuities. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

My TA called this morning to tell me rccl called him to tell us that we have to go sign up for MTD on 2/22 explorer.

This is sad. I already am signed up. Now I am thinking...hmmm....this may not be such a good idea after all :rolleyes:

Archived