Beef in MDR?

clivep

As a meat eater I have been delighted with the food in the MDR on my 2 cruises with Celebrity where there has been prime rib, chateaubriand, filet mignon, etc. which were all better than in the specialty restaurants on NCL. I have found RCCL and NCL to be sadly lacking in the beef department with lower quality offerings which only made an appearance about 3 times on a 12/14 night cruise.

Azamara is supposed to be better still so am I correct in expecting a great beef dish every day?

My experience...on Journey, I found the beef dishes in the MDR hit and miss, The Prime Rib, and Roast Beef quite good and overall better than the NY steak. The filet in Prime C on was excellent (100% better than the filet in the specialty restaurant on RCCL). If your meat expectations are in line with what you had on Celebrity, I don't think you will be dissapointed.

Danna

My experience...on Journey, I found the beef dishes in the MDR hit and miss, The Prime Rib, and Roast Beef quite good and overall better than the NY steak. The filet in Prime C on was excellent (100% better than the filet in the specialty restaurant on RCCL). If your meat expectations are in line with what you had on Celebrity, I don't think you will be dissapointed.

Danna

I basically eat meat..and liked all the meat I had in the MDR but Loved the meat in Prime C..

Jancruz1

Archived