Princess soda cup

kkbay

Anyone able to describe what the all u can drink soda cups look like? Pics appreciated. Sis may have one.

Thanks!

Princess doesn't use cups; but rather a sticker attached to your cruise card or a bar code stapled to your forehead.

Mike:)

Princess doesn't use cups; but rather a sticker attached to your cruise card or a bar code stapled to your forehead.

They do put a sticker on your card. Every Princess cruise we've been on we got a coke cup, like travel type coffee mug with snap on lids. I hate carrying it around but sometimes at the pool we use it to help keep it cold for awhile. I'd really rather drink out of a glass(even if it's not glass).

I will look for it and take a pic, that is,if I find it.

they do give you an aluminum cup but you still need to have the sticker on your cruise card to get sodas, right?

We must have 10 of the aluminum tumblers.

We like soda a lot so we always get a soda card (sticker). When we do use their tumbler (thank you, I couldn't think of the word for it, I was also calling it a cup:o), I usually never had to show my card. And I know what you mean about having a collection of them...maybe we should sell them on ebay or in a garage sale:D

they do give you an aluminum cup but you still need to have the sticker on your cruise card to get sodas, right?

We must have 10 of the aluminum tumblers.

Yes Mike, flashing your coke cup won't get you any free soda onboard. They make you show your cruise card now with the current sticker being used. ;)

After the first soda card and metallic container--I learned I much preferred a glass or large plastic container by the pool--can't imagine walking around with it--I won't even take them anymore when we purchase the soda card

The best deal and it lasts a long time is the large at the pool.

Nancy:D

Is the large soda, one that you pay individually for or just a larger glass than from other spots on the ship with a soda card. I thought all the glasses I got with the soda card were quite small and thought we would skip the card and bring our own cans. :confused:

Is the large soda, one that you pay individually for or just a larger glass than from other spots on the ship with a soda card. I thought all the glasses I got with the soda card were quite small and thought we would skip the card and bring our own cans. :confused:

They have 3 sizes of glasses--plastic ware--at the pool==be sure to ask for large--sometimes they want to give you a tall thin glass--but the big fat one is great--this is with the soda card----also --the bars inside have at least 2 sizes of glasses for soda card drinks--I always ask for large--it works--those little ones with all ice and no soda don't work so well--always take a large one up to the cabin from the pool

Always ask for large

Nancy:D

We always ask for the large plastic glasses (usually having our first diet Cokes right after breakfast and continuing all day.....:o). I tend to make friends with a bartender or two and usually frequent the same bars....they get to know me and usually give me the large glass w/out even asking.

Archived