Continental Bayside in Miami makes Top 10 Dirtiest Hotels list

Langley Cruisers

Just a heads up to those who may be planning their trip, or have already booked. I got this link by e-mail this morning and wanted to share.

After searching these boards first, I did find that the Continental Bayside Hotel in Miami does not have glowing reviews on this board; here's your confirmation.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/DirtyHotels?nl=MU&pid=1595

This is another reason I think Trip Advisor reviews are a bunch of crap.

Firstly, the larger the hotel, the more people that stay there, the more people that will write reviews.

Secondly, hotel employees write a lot of those 'disgruntled' reviews and they also write fake good reviews.

Lastly, that is a really nice hotel and does not deserve to be listed.

Firstly, the larger the hotel, the more people that stay there, the more people that will write reviews.

Secondly, hotel employees write a lot of those 'disgruntled' reviews and they also write fake good reviews.

Well, I was just sharing what I thought was useful information. Have you stayed there? When did you stay there? The reviews are awful for this hotel! The bad far outweigh the good.

Also, if a disgruntled employee is writing a bad review or a fake good one, s/he's disgruntled for a reason and would make me think twice about staying there. That's just me.

My sentiments also

Blue, Your confusing the Hotel INTERCONTINENTAL Miami (100 Chopin Plaza) http://www.icmiamihotel.com/photo_gallery/photo_gallery.cfm with the piece of cr*p hotel Tripadvisor is referring to, the Continental (146 Biscayne Boulevard). I concur with your feelings about TA reviews but they're on target with this one. ;)

//////

Archived