Elemis, detox, detox

HI, I was on the celebrity, centruy cruise. I went to a lecutre to loose belly fat.

They said there are so many toxin out there that are bodies are more acidic than base and our fat cells are surrounded by water, ther for we are fat and can not lose fat .

Now I bought three months of elemis algea detox, 300 dollars,

has anyone tried this detox reginme??:confused:

Does it work??

I also had a body fat test, It said I was 30% fat, 48 % healthy water. :mad:

Well, they did a good selling job, for sure,

Loose belly fat has several causes:

1. Slowing metabolism that comes with the aging process.

2. Overweight

3. Not enough excercise

4. Heredity

5. Chidbirth

6. Malfunctioning thyroid

7. Stress

8. Alcohol

and others.........

There is no magic rub-on lotion or "anti oxidant" potion. If you have belly fat, cut down on food, increase excercise, do sit-ups, get invovled in and excercise program......

$300.00 worth of stuff somebody talked you in to buying isn't going to do it.

Yea, we went to one of those lectures . When we didn't buy the product the person became really upset with us. I went to the vitamin store at the mall and bought something similar. Suffice it to say that I had to stay close to home when I was using the stuff and had to stop before I was fininshed with the program. I was glad I didn't buy the expensive brand.

I was upset the I missed the detox lecture. I had no idea they wanted you the buy something. I'm glad I missed it now....I spent too much money as it was.

They ALWAYS want you to buy something at these lectures - why do you think they have them?

I returned from a Princess cruise a couple of weeks ago. I did two treatments on ship and bought the Elemis 30 day home package for $228.

So far I've lost 6 inches and have seen a sigificant skin texture change in the belly and top of my legs. It's motivating me to get back into an exercise routine. To me, it was well worth the money. No product alone can make a long term change but it certainly helps to kick start the process.

These products are going to help your wallet get thinner better than anything else. Burn more calories than you take in and you will have to lose weight.

The whole toxin & body pH argument doesn't make sense to me, you can't alter your pH significantly and have body connected to soul.

I returned from a Princess cruise a couple of weeks ago. I did two treatments on ship and bought the Elemis 30 day home package for $228.

So far I've lost 6 inches and have seen a sigificant skin texture change in the belly and top of my legs. It's motivating me to get back into an exercise routine. To me, it was well worth the money. No product alone can make a long term change but it certainly helps to kick start the process.

Which treatments? I love the Ionithermie. It does indeed smooth the skin, but I won't pay those inflated costs anymore. I can guarantee you that whatever they sold you for $228 can be bought for between $12-$20. Now, I am no fitness/health professional but I have been working with a personal trainer for quite a few months now. Not to mention my exercise routines go 5-6 days per week combined strength training and cardio. What works is exactly what others have said: exercise and diet. If you want to learn how to detox, buy the detox diet book by Chef Alex. You detox through food (juices, etc), not through supplements. That way you'll only be out about $10

• 2 years later...
HI, I was on the celebrity, centruy cruise. I went to a lecutre to loose belly fat.

They said there are so many toxin out there that are bodies are more acidic than base and our fat cells are surrounded by water, ther for we are fat and can not lose fat .

Now I bought three months of elemis algea detox, 300 dollars,

has anyone tried this detox reginme??:confused:

Does it work??

I also had a body fat test, It said I was 30% fat, 48 % healthy water. :mad:

Hello, I have been taking the treatment for 45 days and I don't see any changes at all!! so disappointed!!! :s

If any of these "cures" or "fad diets" worked over the long term, there wouldn't be a fat person left in the world.

Eat nutritious, low fat, low cholesterol food all day every day.

Get up and move. Raise your heart rate for at least 30 minutes at least 4 times per week.

There is no easy work-around.

Archived