FCC question

abbydancer2003

Hi,

I was looking at my husband's "my princess" yesterday, to see our shareholder credits have been applied. They were, but I noticed something very wrong.

We used both our FCCs for our upcoming South American cruise. My travel agent just sent me the confirmation from Princess, and it shows that we each have a 150.00 OBC. However, his OBC list shows all the Shareholder credits, but the FCC credit is there, but the amount is $0.00. I checked my account, and mine is correct, 150.00

So I called Captain's Circle. The representative was very helpful and dug up an email from the IT department, which said it was 1 per cabin. I said that was wrong. She agreed, and said that the IT department never responded to her email pointing that out. She did think that the credit would be applied, and she thanked me for calling so that she could email IT and say that another customer had called to complain about it.

So, has anyone else ever noticed this? If so, was the credit correctly applied on the cruise?

I'm also wondering if there's someone out there in the same situation who is cruising soon, and can tell me if it all worked out?

I have put a copy of the Princess confirmation in a pocket in the suitcase I'll be using and another in the drawer that we keep the passports in. I'll have at least one copy with me, just in case.

thanks all!

abby

I have never had the proper info on the second passenger credits show up correctly on Princess.com but it has always been applied to the onboard account.

Mike:)

Same here. On our last cruise my DH's account showed zero for onboard credit, but we both got it once onboard.

We've had the same experience as the others. The FCC credit only shows on the personalizer for one of us, but once onboard we both have it. Your TA can confirm your OBC before sailing. I always ask ours to check because it makes me a little nervous that it does not show on the personalizer.

yup same here, I just called them the other day because my account showed 0 credit and hubby showed the $50 - when I called they said yup it is there no worries.

I have found that when you see it, it is under the name of the person that the FCC was under. When you do not see it, the FCC was not in your name.

I have found that when you see it, it is under the name of the person that the FCC was under. When you do not see it, the FCC was not in your name.

The last two cruises we used two FCC's, one FCC for each of us. Still, OBC showed only under one of our names? Not sure why, but same thing has happened on both bookings, although once onboard, both have received the appropriate OBC. :confused:

Archived