Cabins 7068,7066 and 7052 on the quest

stipmom

Has anyone stayed in them. Which one would be more center?

Hi Stipmom !

I havent stayed in those cabins. Of your choices, and if you are 2 passengers, I would go with 7068.... as 7066 is a quad cabin (2 upper berths). Funny, I cant find a 7052 on the deckplan, but I found 2 cabins listed as 7050 and 2 cabins listed as 7053, which obviously is not correct :).

At any rate, I would choose 7068. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Stipmom !

I havent stayed in those cabins. Of your choices, and if you are 2 passengers, I would go with 7068.... as 7066 is a quad cabin (2 upper berths). Funny, I cant find a 7052 on the deckplan, but I found 2 cabins listed as 7050 and 2 cabins listed as 7053, which obviously is not correct :).

At any rate, I would choose 7068. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your Cruise !

Andy

The plan I have pinned on our notice board [yes, I know I am sad] has 7052 behind 7055, between 7066 and 7050, opposite 7058 and 7056. Only one 7050 and 7053 on my plan.

Sue

Hi stipmom

Had cabin 7068 in September 2008 , Best of Italy cruise, no problems and all you need wardrobe space etc, almost at mid ship near lift & laundry room , not bothered by noise from either , not at home during daytime.

Hope cabin 7052 exists as booked for Greek Islands cruise June 2009

Trust this helps

Harvey

Hi stipmom

Had cabin 7068 in September 2008 , Best of Italy cruise, no problems and all you need wardrobe space etc, almost at mid ship near lift & laundry room , not bothered by noise from either , not at home during daytime.

Hope cabin 7052 exists as booked for Greek Islands cruise June 2009

Trust this helps

Harvey

Hi FerryFolk47,

Your holiday greetings were returned to us. Bad email address. We have booked Western Europe August 2009. Hope we all have as much fun as on the Best of Italy. Susan and Mark

Hi Susan & MArk, & Hi Harvey & Anne

It was a great cruise last year want it?

Harvey - did try your email but it got returned -

Enjoy your cruises - We are on Royal Princess this year

Jo & Mike

Funny bumping into you here... Hope you are both well.

Loved your review of the Best of Italy! Very thorough and accurate. Truly sorry we are not cruising together again this year. We were so lucky to have met up with you and the others on the Quest. We will be seeing Marilyn and Lee in June.

Susan and Mark

Hi Jo & Mike, Susan & Mark

We cross paths again,Susan give Marilyn & Uncle Junior our regards

You must be on the Journey next time, take plenty warm clothes for the English channel and Atlantic

We are back on the Quest again for a bit of Greek island hopping with Jim b still on board i see

Jo i think we are both heading for Istanbul & Volus - any tips on Istanbul , we are there for a day and half and have already lined up the Blue Mosque & Grand Bazaar

Happy cruising LOL

Harvey & Anne

harvey.93brown@btinternet.com

Archived