mini-suite perks

puggrandma

Bigger bill for the cruise fare...:D

Also heard you are lucky to get that free glass of champagne as they sometimes forget.

All of which I am looking forward to when we hit Alaska!:):):)

When we were on our Hawaii to Tahiti cruise, we thought that the free glass of champagne had been forgotten as we did not get one at the time of sailing. However, the champagne was brought to all of the mini suites while pulling away from Kauai on the 3rd day of the cruise. It was very memorable as most were out on their balconies at that time. Everyone raised their glasses to each other as though the entire deck was toasting one another.

I have one too, Mini Suite on the Emerald deck.......I have a covered balcony......LOL

Looking at the pictures of the room vs balcony.......there seems to be more room. November just seems so far off.

Dorene

You get what you pay for. :) There are few perks specific to mini-suites other than more space, sofa, 2nd TV and a tub/shower. You do not get the perks for FULL suites.

Plus the items I mentioned.

ok what about the balcony is it bigger on say D deck than a normal balcony room- on baja deck.

If memory serves me correctly, mini suite balcony size is 9 X 7 (except for the two that are far aft on port and starboard). A normal balcony in a balcony stateroom is 9 X 5 and the extra large balconys on Caribe Deck balcony staterooms are 9 X 9.

Guess that means no robe. A coffee maker?

No robe? Every stateroom will receive a robe if you would like one. As for the coffee maker, if you want one in your stateroom, you have to bring your own, the cruise line does not supply them, right Pia? LOL

No robe? Every stateroom will receive a robe if you would like one. As for the coffee maker, if you want one in your stateroom, you have to bring your own, the cruise line does not supply them, right Pia? LOL

Right, Toto. :D

Pillow menu???? Have been in minis 4x and didn't know that...

when do you get to choose?

Normally, we have several different kinds already on our bed when we arrive. If you find they aren't to your liking, just ask your room steward and he will bring whatever you desire. ;)

And don't you hate it when try to turn one off and the other goes on!!:eek:

My gosh that happened to us for the first time on the Star. We turned off the T.V. and the other one came on. My DH and I both looked at each other and said "there is a ghost in this room".:D

Marilyn

Archived