Radiance - Seaview Cafe

I've read that the Onion Rings are not to be missed in the Seaview Cafe.

Is this a self-serve restaurant? (buffet style?)

What else is available to eat here. Looks like this is the place to go during the off hours when Windjammer is closed.

Thanks for any info.

As you enter the Sea View Cafe, you order, menu is posted outside as well as inside, then you are given a number. Put that on your table and they will bring you your order....don't forget those onion rings! They charge for soda's, shakes.....it goes on your sea pass card.

The hours really vary, adjusted on port days. If I remember correctly it wasn't open during dinner hours??????

If you purchase a soda card, do you still have to pay for soda at the Seaview?:confused:
IIRC, they sell cans at the Seaview Cafe and the soda card is only for fountain soda. You could of course get your soda cup filled at a bar on the way there.

We loved the Seaview Cafe. Favorites are Rueben Sandwich, Cuban Sandwich, Onion Rings - they also have hamburgers, hot dogs, salad, chicken fingers, and more - I can't remember the whole menu - it was limited, but really good food - prepared fresh as it's ordered - so be prepared to wait awhile. Also, don't forget to bring a couple dollars to tip the staff there.

Soozin

We loved the onion rings at Seaview! Just to clarify, the food is free, they only charge for sodas/beer/wine. We always left a couple of dollars for the staff, and they really appreciated it. The food is cooked to order, so it's fresh, and we thought it was better than the dining room for lunch. It's a limited selection, but we made do.:D

The Rueben sandwich and Onion rings are not to be missed. Someone in our party also had the ceaser salad with salmon and said it was great!! BTW, the windjammer cafe is right below the seaview cafe, so you can get iced tea and lemonade from there and bring it upstairs

Shhhhh Shhhhh the Seaview is the best kept secret on the Radiance. It was never crowded when we went and we just loved the onion rings and the the tuna sandwich was very, very tasty. And yes they have lemonade and tea off to the side. Enjoy.

Annieeee

When we were on the Jewel in September I got a terrible craving for a grilled cheese sandwich. Went up to the Seaview and even though it wasn't on the menu I asked for one and they made it for me. Mmmmmm....3 kinds of cheese on a toasted bun! It was perfect! Didn't know about the tea and lemonade off to the side. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Just back from Jewel. Ate there 3 or 4 times. The chili is pretty good and they'll make nachos for you too. The one time we got 2 milk shakes we were a little startled at the $7.47 charge, though. Only because they were very thin for the price.

I agree..... SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... don't let the secret out! It was never too busy any time we went. Sea day was the busiest and we only waited behind one person.

Don't do what I did, though..... chili, onion rings, and a beer. :eek:

Archived