Holiday Inn-POM booked solid for Feb 2010!?

DTC

I called HI to get prices. I was told they are completely sold out for Feb 19, 2010. What's with that??? Do you think it's Spring Breakers?? I was also getting prices for the Intercontinental but they are pretty high. I was going to wait a while and try priceline or easyclick. Now I'm a little nervous!!! What would you do??

I called for pricing on the HI-POM and was told they are sold out for Feb 19, 2010! What's with that!!?? I was going to wait and do priceline or easyclick but now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't. I can get the Hilton on Biscayne Blvd for $177....wonder if I should grab it. What would you do?

That price is on easyclick.

Well, the SUPER BOWL and The Pro Bowl are both taking

place in FEB 2010 at Dolphin Stadium but they will be over by Feb 19th:eek:

Not sure why they are sold out that weekend:confused:

I've read here that the HI-POM is right across the street from Bayside. Is that ON Biscayne Blvd. A few years back, we stayed at a Holiday Inn- Downtown and it was a few blocks sout and west of Biscayne Blvd, right alongside a highway exit. We didn't care for the location much. I remember the Continental was on Biscayne opposite Bayside. Has the Continental changed hands? I'm not talking the InterContinental at Chopin Plaza. Does anyone remember this Holiday Inn-Downtown

Archived