Please excuse my TRAY question, but.......

KAYEF

My sister Ginny was on the Grand Princess with you. She's a beautiful 66-yr-old. She's very outgoing in social situations but is shy when it comes to Cruise Critic. Her review was very positive, but she sent it just to her two sisters. I hope you enjoyed your cruise as much as she did.

I did have a very good cruise on Princess but I don't think I met your sister:D. I'm becoming a very big fan of Princess. There are still plenty of things I like on HAL but it's changed into something I'm not enjoying as much any more.

Princess oval plates are sometimes hot because they just came out of the dishwasher. Hot enough to wilt salad. I think Princess is the line that has cards on the table that indicates the table is occupied while you go back for more food. Crew members will assist mobility impaired passengers when they are alone. Hope this answers your questions.

Barbara

We like to get our lunch in the Lido and take it back to our cabin to eat. So I stopped by Big Lots today, and they have full size plastic cafeteria trays for $6. It will fit nicely in the bottom of a suitcase and we'll have it if the ship doesn't have any. :)

Archived