Freebies for Suites

RJAYL

You will be getting what all of the other suites get.........a great deal of real estate that the regular cabins do not have.

There are really no other benefits or perks, save for what you can find on the Royal Caribbean site announcing deck chairs and ice rink seating that is reserved for suites.

Rick

We will be sailing in the Royal Presidential Suite on the Liberty next month, does anyone know what freebies you get in your stateroom do they stock the fridges with drinks?:confused:

The Royal Presidential Suite - is really on a class of it's own. I don't believe they stock the fridge, however you do receive other perks.

The LOS is great, you'll enjoy it!

The other peson which posted a reply, has an issue with suite perks. Don't pay him much mind.So if you do indeed have any other questions or concerns I would suggest contacting the concierge on board.

You will be getting what all of the other suites get.........a great deal of real estate that the regular cabins do not have.

There are really no other benefits or perks, save for what you can find on the Royal Caribbean site announcing deck chairs and ice rink seating that is reserved for suites.

Rick

You get a bottle of water and fruit basket and access to the CL. The ice rink seats are in the front row on the left side and are nice. The reserved pool chairs nothing special.

The biggest plus was being able take our trays from the Windjammer into Portofinos for breakfast & lunch, nice and private.

I don't know WHY they bill it as a "mini-bar"--it has no alcohol!!!! You will probably get some "free" bottled water...robes (for use onboard), perhaps some afternoon 'munchies" delivered...things like that. Of course, the use of the concierge lounge, where there are drinks and such in the evening, but you have to do your drinking IN the lounge---you can't take it back to your room.

If you want drinks in your cabin, you'll have to order them from room service or stop by a bar, buy them, and bring them with you.

Suite Enhancements (complete):

Royal Suite,Royal Family Suite, Presidential Family Suite,Owner’s Suite,Grand Suite

Oasis Class: Royal Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite, AquaTheater Suite&Crown Loft Suite

• Priority check-in

• Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service

• Complimentary luggage valet service

• Complimentary pressing service on formal night

• Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows (where available)

• VIP pool deck seating (Voyager and Freedom Class)

• Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining

• Mattel® board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kids

• Priority tender tickets (where available)

• Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurant (Voyager and Freedom Class)

• Priority departure with exclusive suite departure lounge - includes continental breakfast

• Luxury spa bathrobes (for use onboard)

• Gold SeaPass® Card for recognition

Rick

Well aren't you a regular little beacon of light. The OP has 26 posts. Good for you, initiating them into the snobs Of RCL the right way.

Congrats on the suite. You will have a blast just avoid the suite threads on here.

Rick

Did you get up on the wrong side of bed today?

Did you get up on the wrong side of bed today?

Yep..........and my apologies to someone who is new to Cruise Critic.

I normally state it a little better than I did today..........and I take responsibility for that.

Jim and Patti (cruisenfever) always come up with the right answer.

Besides that.........you might expect.......although it's not on the list....is a chilled bottle of champagne.

Since RCCL does not comment on that, I would not say that for sure, but every Royal Suite that we have stayed in........has always had that on hand when we arrive.

However, unlike some cruiselines, that have many ammenities for their most honored guests........Royal Caribbean is lacking in that area.

We have travelled with them many times.......and mostly in either an OS or RS.......and the next time we are trying a GS. The one thing that we have found is the extra space. Hence the statement about the real estate.

My apologies for being crass this morning!!

Rick

I normally state it a little better than I did today..........and I take responsibility for that.

Besides that.........you might expect.......although it's not on the list....is a chilled bottle of champagne.

Since RCCL does not comment on that, I would not say that for sure, but every Royal Suite that we have stayed in........has always had that on hand when we arrive.

However, unlike some cruiselines, that have many ammenities for their most honored guests........Royal Caribbean is lacking in that area.

We have travelled with them many times.......and mostly in either an OS or RS.......and the next time we are trying a GS. The one thing that we have found is the extra space. Hence the statement about the real estate.

Rick

Definately redeemed yourself - very classy :)

Thank you all for your responses we are a large family & therefore the suite. The age's in our party are from 4 to 85!:rolleyes:

This is our first RCCL cruise we are DCL cruiser's and though they lack some of the perks they do stock the fridges (in the Suites) with soft drinks & water, hey we even got a freezer full of Mickey Bars the last cruise!:p

I will now buy several cases of water & soft drinks to bring with us on the cruise for the room!:D

Thank you all for your responses we are a large family & therefore the suite. The age's in our party are from 4 to 85!:rolleyes:

This is our first RCCL cruise we are DCL cruiser's and though they lack some of the perks they do stock the fridges (in the Suites) with soft drinks & water, hey we even got a freezer full of Mickey Bars the last cruise!:p

I will now buy several cases of water & soft drinks to bring with us on the cruise for the room!:D

It's probably a good idea to bring soda's with you, if you drink many of them. Soda's sold seperatly are $1.95 per can, or there is a soda card that can be purchased, but only good for refillable sodas from different bars.

Also, the ships water is excellent for drinking, but some prefer to bring on bottled water.

One thing that we have found to be very good, is the room service appitizer list. Some great items there are chicken wings, and their chili dip and nachos are excellent. You can certainly order more than one order of anything that you want, that is on the room service menu.

I also know that you have a pretty good sized dining table in your suite, and being able to order food off the regular menu for eating in is wonderful.

Don't forget to bring your favorite CD's. There is a DVD, CD system to play both movies and your favorite music.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!:)

Rick

Rick

Well, this is VERY nice and I will offer my quick apology as well for making a snap judgement about you. You really are a nice guy:)

Rick

Now this sounds a little bit more like you.

It's probably a good idea to bring soda's with you, if you drink many of them. Soda's sold seperatly are $1.95 per can, or there is a soda card that can be purchased, but only good for refillable sodas from different bars.

Also, the ships water is excellent for drinking, but some prefer to bring on bottled water.

One thing that we have found to be very good, is the room service appitizer list. Some great items there are chicken wings, and their chili dip and nachos are excellent. You can certainly order more than one order of anything that you want, that is on the room service menu.

I also know that you have a pretty good sized dining table in your suite, and being able to order food off the regular menu for eating in is wonderful.

Don't forget to bring your favorite CD's. There is a DVD, CD system to play both movies and your favorite music.

Rick

You have redeemed yourself as well - in my eyes.

Morning to two of my favorite people

if we get champagne i will carry it to one of your cabins and you can have it. i do not drink it. never liked it. see you soon on the ship.

AS always Robin....Thank You

Rick

Everyone is entitled to "1" bad day.;) It was my pleasure to come to your rescue.

Rick

Thanks again Rick we will buy drinks for the room as it is nice to have something available without calling room sevice!

We will also do drink cards for the kids as it will pay for itself!

Too bad they dont have alcholic beverage cards as well for us adults, I know i could drink more than the break even point!:rolleyes::D:eek:

We will be sailing in the Royal Presidential Suite on the Liberty next month, does anyone know what freebies you get in your stateroom do they stock the fridges with drinks?:confused:

We were in the Presidential Suite on Freedom in December 2007, and they did not stock the fridge with drinks. However, we found a nice crew member who was willing to buy a case of beer from the crew bar and it worked out well. He got a large tip! I'll post some pics later...

Archived