Do they still have free newspapers and sudokus?

I looked for the newspaper sheets on our Voyager cruise in January. I found other languages but no English.

Looks like I will have to really get serious about learning a foreign language. I have enough Spanish to not starve in Mexico but I guess I will have to expand my knowledge.;)

Cheers

I'm a total news junkie, so I enjoyed getting the news via those NYT printouts, but it was a day behind, so that wasn't totally helpful.

Two weeks on the Jewel in Scandinavia -- guess I better watch CNN international while I'm getting ready in the morning. :D

I actually photocopy pages of my book at the office during the week before going. I take about 5 pages with 4 puzzles per page on any size cruise.

A lot easier than carrying those large books around.

Awesome idea! Will have to have hubby do this as he loves them! Also like the idea that once they are done they can be thrown away (or recycled) and we don't have to drag a book back home. Thanks for the suggestion.

My bad! I like pack a pristine copy of USA Today and about half way through the week break it out and bring it with me to breakfast in the WJ.

Most people are familiar with the format to recognize what it is without having to look and the date or the stories. They always aske me where I got it.

I tell them it is delivered under my door every morning as one of my platinum perks.

I hope the purser's desk is able to explain! :D

My bad! I like pack a pristine copy of USA Today and about half way through the week break it out and bring it with me to breakfast in the WJ.

Most people are familiar with the format to recognize what it is without having to look and the date or the stories. They always aske me where I got it.

I tell them it is delivered under my door every morning as one of my platinum perks.

I hope the purser's desk is able to explain! :D

LOL!:D

My DH goes in search of the papers everyday until our cruise last month on the Navigator..........:eek:........ no daily news. We checked with the Purser's desk and they said no more papers.

Tried to buy one in Cozumel but nothing available in the Port area; we would have had to go downtown and we were headed for the beach.

My DH told me to make sure I made a note about it in the survey but our stateroom attendant did not leave one.

Kathy:)

Archived