C&A DEMOTED me

I thought the Sea Pass showed cabin type (maybe in code) but the guy yesterday said that the Sea Passes prior to late 2008 only show that you were onboard. In 2008 they started to color code them based on cabin type. He said I need something with the full cabin number and ship name (booking invoice, final bill) to prove the cruises in junior suites and get the extra credit. They might accept dated photos of the cabin and cabin number but that would have to be approved by a supervisor.

I am tempted to call back and try to speak with someone else, but I don't know if I'll like the results. Maybe I'll lose more credits and end up as a Gold C&A. I will wait and talk to them at the end of the month when I get back from vacation, unless a supervisor calls me before then. Hopefully the fervor over changes to the C&A program will have died down in the next week or two.

The folio number on the card, inconjunction with deck code on the card, and the last 3 of the cabin on the card, will tell them EXACTLY what they need. The person you are dealing with either does not know how, of does not want to. Remember, you're calling into a big building that is an ocean of cubicles filled with people who for the most part are incapable of independent thought: if it's not on the script, then it's not real.

Can you tell me how I can view my cruises on line please

Are you a Crown & Anchor member? If so, just go to Rccl.com

Then click login at the top of the page. Enter your login info and go from their. If you never logged on before you will probably have to register for the first time.

Can you tell me how I can view my cruises on line please

First, go to royalcaribbean.com. At the top of the page approx. center is a button MY CRUISES. Click on that button. You will go to a screen that has a log in section on the left. Below that is a link marked "WANT TO CREATE A MY CRUISES ACCOUNT". Click on that and it will take you to a set up screen. You will need to have your Croan & Anchor member number available. About midway down this screen is a Yes/No question "Would you like to Activate your Crown & Anchor Number Online?". Answer YES. It will ask for your C&A number on the next screen. After that you should be able to view your history online by logging in with your newly created username and password.

If you already have an account, you should just have to log in on the MY CRUISES screen and it will have your cruise history on the left side after logging in.

UK Cruisers cannot see their past cruise history online :(

Therefore cannot check their cruise credits online :(

That's right. I didn't notice sidekick's location. I don't understand why RC won't let EVERYONE, regardless of location, check their cruise history online. Is it really that difficult to set up? They seem to be having tons of problems with the system in the US so maybe they don't want to have anyone else able to see how screwed up their history is.

That's right. I didn't notice sidekick's location. I don't understand why RC won't let EVERYONE, regardless of location, check their cruise history online. Is it really that difficult to set up? They seem to be having tons of problems with the system in the US so maybe they don't want to have anyone else able to see how screwed up their history is.

I hope you are able to get back all your credits. :)

Perhaps the LA on your cruise this week would be willing to help you out ?

First, go to royalcaribbean.com. At the top of the page approx. center is a button MY CRUISES. Click on that button. You will go to a screen that has a log in section on the left. Below that is a link marked "WANT TO CREATE A MY CRUISES ACCOUNT". Click on that and it will take you to a set up screen. You will need to have your Croan & Anchor member number available. About midway down this screen is a Yes/No question "Would you like to Activate your Crown & Anchor Number Online?". Answer YES. It will ask for your C&A number on the next screen. After that you should be able to view your history online by logging in with your newly created username and password.

If you already have an account, you should just have to log in on the MY CRUISES screen and it will have your cruise history on the left side after logging in.

Thanks for a quick reply ..... I have an account and been there many times but after logging in can only see my next cruise which is next week and one I have booked in September. cant see any where there is mentions of my old cruises???? Is this maybe that Im on a UK web site??

need more guidance please

I found a bunch of old sea pass cards. All of the 2008 (2/08, 5/08, 9/08) ones have a six digit code that ends in the last three digits of my cabin number. The one from 2/06 does have a six digit code, but the last three numbers don't match my cabin number.

Wow I am kinda afraid to even log on and check my history. It was right as of February. And I got a crystal block last year on one of my cruises. Plus I do have several of my sea passes that say Diamond Plus. I hope that will be enough for proof in case I ever have to prove I am a D+. I should go and print my history, but like I said, I am afraid to do so now with all that is going on.

Good luck to you Kyriecat, hope everything will be resolved to your satisfaction.

Annieeee

I hope you are able to get back all your credits. :)

Perhaps the LA on your cruise this week would be willing to help you out ?

Thanks for the kind words. I don't think the LA for this cruise will be able to help me much. I won't be on RC. I was SUPPOSED to be on a RC cruise but they canceled it on me. The 2 alternatives they offered would cost me $1200 more (and they only offered $400 OBC and no price match) so I switched to a HAL cruise that was only slightly more than my original price but 4 days longer. That's why I'm not crying too much about not having my diamond status for this cruise - HAL doesn't care. ;)

Wow I am kinda afraid to even log on and check my history. It was right as of February. And I got a crystal block last year on one of my cruises. Plus I do have several of my sea passes that say Diamond Plus. I hope that will be enough for proof in case I ever have to prove I am a D+. I should go and print my history, but like I said, I am afraid to do so now with all that is going on.

Good luck to you Kyriecat, hope everything will be resolved to your satisfaction.

Annieeee

I highly doubt that printing out your history is going to cause you any problems.

Thanks for the kind words. I don't think the LA for this cruise will be able to help me much. I won't be on RC. I was SUPPOSED to be on a RC cruise but they canceled it on me. The 2 alternatives they offered would cost me $1200 more (and they only offered $400 OBC and no price match) so I switched to a HAL cruise that was only slightly more than my original price but 4 days longer. That's why I'm not crying too much about not having my diamond status for this cruise - HAL doesn't care. ;)

Oh sorry duh me didnt think to ask if it next one was a RCCL cruise :o

Hopefully when you get back C&A will be more helpful (in better mood)and get your credits back :D

On the top row of your computer you will have a button that says Prt Sc - this stands for Print Screen. With the web page open hit that button; open a blank Word page, right click then hit Paste. The screen shot will then be on the Doc page and you can save that.

When I hit print screen, nothing prints. When I copy and paste, not all of it fits on the page, alot of it is cut off. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Annieeee

When I hit print screen, nothing prints. When I copy and paste, not all of it fits on the page, alot of it is cut off. What am I doing wrong?

Annieeee

You could change your margins or alter the page size in WORD. Those changes can be found in your PAGE SETUP listed under FILE in the menu up top, very left.

Margin changes are under the MARGIN tab and the page size can be changed under the PAPER tab

How did you manage to copy it? When I cut and paste the history into word, there's no way to know that it came from their wesite.:confused:

I go to RCCL, sign in and go to the section for my cruises, etc.

I then click on COMPLETED CRUISES.

Up comes my pages of cruises and my RCCL information on the left of the page. Diamond, credits, etc.

I have Microsoft Internet Explorer.

On my toolbar, on the upper far left I have the word FILE

I click on that and scroll down to PRINT

When I click PRINT it prints the whole page with all the information from the left too. Name, Diamond, credits and such that you actually see on the RCCL page.

Annieeee

You might have to adjust your printer setting and allow it to size up the page.

I go to RCCL, sign in and go to the section for my cruises, etc.

I then click on COMPLETED CRUISES.

Up comes my pages of cruises and my RCCL information on the left of the page. Diamond, credits, etc.

I have Microsoft Internet Explorer.

On my toolbar, on the upper far left I have the word FILE

I click on that and scroll down to PRINT

When I click PRINT it prints the whole page with all the information from the left too. Name, Diamond, credits and such that you actually see on the RCCL page.

I used your method. "Print Screen" only gave me what was actually on the monitor, not the whole page, and I'm too technologically challenged to figure out how to do it differently.:o

It's funny, they've had my info all wrong ever since my first cruise. I was almost afraid to check in after reading this thread! *knock on wood* They have everything correct for me---but then again, I'm "only" a Gold member, so I'm no threat anyhow.:rolleyes:

I was just looking at my cruise credits after reading the first page of this thread and I saw that my 4 night Monarch cruise in a JS is now showing zero!:eek: I think I have documentation in my Webshots Album to see what that shows....I may have the cabin number there.

Just checked - I have the cabin number documented in several pictures, along with pictures of the cabin & the balcony. :)

I only wish this was an April fools!

I noticed over the past few days that everytime I log into the RC website, my cruise credits seem to be a different number. I called C&A today to see what was going on - sometimes it was too many, sometimes too few. Anyway, I made the mistake of trying to make "small talk" while he was looking up my history and mentioned what a hornets nest had been fired up on Cruise Critic over the C&A changes. I didn't complain or even mention specific changes - it was just meant as small talk because I hate phone silence. Next thing I knew, my cruise credits were disappearing. He said there were some questions about my cabin type and whether I had been on some of the cruises. I could remember the cabin numbers of the 2 afts and 1 hump that we had but for the others I don't remember the cabin numbers, just the type. To get my credits back, I have to send them my old Sea Pass cards and booking invoices or something to prove that I stayed in junior suites to get the extra credit. I know I have some of my old Sea Passes but I don't know about all of them. However, I know I don't have copies of the old booking invoices. I don't know how else to prove my cabin type. I might have a few pictures inside the cabin but I don't have any pictures of the cabin numbers. I was already bummed about losing some of my diamond benefits now I am really bummed because I lost my diamond balcony discount for my next cruise.

i just went thru the same last week. last when i looked i became a diamond plus then like a jerk i had my husband call to find out how we got so many credits. as a result of that they brought us back all the way to 10 . i had many credits missing for cruises between 1995-1998. they also asked me for sea passes and folio numbers for proof. i did not have such things after so many years. i had to scan all the pictures i had but since it was the time before digital photography i did not take many pictures. anyway i was stressed all week

yesterday i checked and noticed they credit us back. i am still too paranoid that it will disappear somehow. i made copies of the hitory and i am never calling c&a again. i am sorry to hear that you are dealing with the same thing. just fax them all you have . they are asking for such silly things. some people keep those things i guess. i never do but from this point on i will. good luck to you. let us know how it works out.

Archived