Carnival Sumgglers Unite!!!! Post smuggle pics here!

OZjones12

He starts out blind to your smuggled booze as his whole pay is dependent on you tipping him. If you tip him up front, do you make ir clear he will also get the autotip too? If not, he already has his tip in his mind, why not turn you in?

I think you'd have to leave an AK47 and some C-4 on the dresser to get "Stewart," the room guy excited.:D

I don't do any of the above or whatever your referring to...People were trying to figure out what the connection was between the two. So, I spelled it out for them. Some people believe that if you tip up front you can get away with whatever you want. I don't feel that way. I haven't even been on my 1st cruise yet, so before you start going off on me don't assume anything.

Thanks!

Thank you for connecting the dots! It's nice to see that some people didn't spend all of their money on tips or booze and still have some left so they can pay attention.

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but I am going to assume so. I don't agree with the opinion that if you tip the steward extra up front that you can get away with whatever....read my response to dan40 it applies to you also...

Packed the beer in socks and stuffed them in my suitcase. Tipped the cabin guy 20 to keep my cooler with ice. No problems. Ohhhh if you forget the bottle opener they sell them on the ship.

IMG_0297.jpg

SWEAT sock flavored beer, mmmmmm.:D

On the Spirit on the 14th of Jan, packed a duffle with 2 18 packs of Coors light, 1 case of Red bull and some smart water. I always use tape on my zippers instead of locks! Bag weighed 67 pounds. Arrived just as packed!

On the Spirit on the 14th of Jan, packed a duffle with 2 18 packs of Coors light, 1 case of Red bull and some smart water. I always use tape on my zippers instead of locks! Bag weighed 67 pounds. Arrived just as packed!

That makes me think, would locks be a great idea to ensure no one checks your bag? Or does it just make it more obvious you may be hiding something if they have any suspicions?

l_13ff4cbcb7629f63b76bb943e54b6b79.jpg

Here are some mixers

Haha, this cracks me up! Why unpack your clothes you have BOOZE! Last cruise 10 of us cruised, we each much have taken 2 of the big rum runners a piece, Plus, a couple of bottles of wine. Just my & dh's bar bill was about $300. I don't feel bad about it considering we are still buying drinks. This is just a supplement for my balcony :D Oh & everyone knows boozers are always big tippers!

No offense but...

Why throw this right in the face of the cruiselines? I'm sure they are aware of all the tricks... but why flaunt it? Just a thought.

We just pack the bottles in our checked luggage. Last time we got called to the no-no room, they moved a bottle of liquor to get to my extension cord and took that.

The steward is no problem, since we fly, any left over liquor we give to the steward so we don't have to cart it home.....never had a steward complain yet :rolleyes:

So has anyone ever had their booze confiscated out of their luggage? I have yet to see stories about that. People get all worked up about how we get away with it, yet in searching bags it is not the alcohol they are looking for. It is a "security" screening...not a booze screening! Love the cases of beer...you guys rock!

Those who buy the rum runners, why? Just put a plastic bottle or two in your checked luggage. Never had a problem with that. If they do check your bag (unlikely) they would find your rum runners just like they would find bottles.

My preferred brands don't come in plastic bottles. And the smaller rumrunners are great to take with you for a party on the beach.....they don't check what you take off the ship :)

Em

This is such a funny thread!! First of all, I love the guy who just has the cases of beer packed! That is SO funny!

I just ordered rum runners yesterday. I am pretty excited to try them. I guess the worse that can happen is they can take them away, right?

Has anyone ever had alcohol taken away? I never hear any stories of that.

8 day, wife and I :o. Boxes for the balcony, bottles for the dining room.

Triple Sec was for her cosmos she made.

As I said, got a little too excited at the prices at Total Wine, kinda like the Bass Pro Shops of Booze for Canadians.

How was that boxed wine...I love yellow tail how does it compare say out of 10..thanks..

Archived