Birthday wishes

luvcruisn'

Received a lovely birthday card (in my e-mail) from Princess, on which I sailed several years ago. Also received a card from Cunard, on which I've never sailed. Haven't received a card from HAL, which I last sailed in Sept. /08. A few years back I did receive a birthday card from HAL. Just think it's odd that the line I sail on the most doesn't send me a card, and the other lines send the card.

Received a lovely birthday card from Princess' date=' on which I sailed several years ago. Also received a card from Cunard, on which I've never sailed. Haven't received a card from HAL, which I last sailed in Sept. /08. A few years back I did receive a birthday card from HAL. Just think it's odd that the line I sail on the most doesn't send me a card, and the other lines send the card.[/quote']

Happy Birthday - hope it was a great one.

Looks as though you may have "slipped through the cracks" since I get a "birthday card" (actually it is an e-mail wishing me Happy Birthday) every year from HAL. I also get a "thank you" for booking a cruise (and a "welcome home" - now think about booking another cruise upon my safe return:D.)

Valerie

Received a lovely birthday card (in my e-mail) from Princess' date=' on which I sailed several years ago. Also received a card from Cunard, on which I've never sailed. Haven't received a card from HAL, which I last sailed in Sept. /08. A few years back I did receive a birthday card from HAL. Just think it's odd that the line I sail on the most doesn't send me a card, and the other lines send the card.[/quote']

For what it's worth, not sure why you wouldn't have received one, but

Happy belated birthday, on bealf of all of the officers, crew and staff of Holland America Line! :cool:

Archived