Equinox Pre Cruises

uktog

Anyone else had a lovely surprise email this morning? Trouble is I do not think DH can go sob sob and the invite is in his name. I am about to see if I can "sort him out"!!!

Excuse me are you people agents or guest with high statuses with X?

Guess they are just lucky enough to live in the UK!:D Like when they did the Solstice pre-cruise - I doubt any UK cruisers were invited to that one.

I haven't got an email yet - but you never know - just may get lucky! Congratulations to those that get to go.

Sue

Very few or none of the EU agents got to see the Solstice before she got "spirited" away...... so I am wondering a bit because many agents this side of the pond were very upset especially when this "problem" with obstructed cabins arose and absolutely no one was able to give a decent answer. As a result many TAs who don't read here or site like this had no idea and I think a few clients got the short end of the stick in the process.

Guess they are just lucky enough to live in the UK!:D Like when they did the Solstice pre-cruise - I doubt any UK cruisers were invited to that one.

I haven't got an email yet - but you never know - just may get lucky! Congratulations to those that get to go.

Sue

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no recieved any kind of email, right officer J.?! (j/k)

But Im not form the UK as well! The likeliness of a hermes bag is more likely.

What a lovely surprise the email was. We live in the North west of england so it isnt a north south divide!

I'll take more notice of the ship building webcam on meyerwerff now to see Equinox being built!

Angie and Tony:D

To those of you that have the invite, did you enter the prize draw through Captains Club promo letter that was sent out a few months ago or do you think it was just luck you got picked at random?

Phil

There are 3 sailings.

You might be chosen as well, as kruzgal

Like Julie, we are at the Elite level and have a few more bookings in place including on Equinox. I did also click on the website re the "competition" so I have no idea which drove our invitation.

Phil do not assume that I have DH sorted, I will refrain from commenting whether that is ever achievable in a DH however he did have a change of heart and cancel a client booking so we can go and I have never known him do that before.

We had to respond by next Friday, I wonder if there will be a second wave of invites after 24th once they know the level of take up - it is right in the holiday period so many people may not be available at the end of July

A

Not me Ann:( Was that from entering the prize draw a few months ago or were you just picked? I never get lucky with things like this, but here's hoping.

Phil

Phi,

I hope you get an invite. :)

Thanks Ed. If you are on Equinox on the 31st July are you spending any time in the UK for us maybe to meet up?Phil

Well, we are spending one night in London. e-mail me at :

Texedhou at aol dot com, and maybe we can meet. :)

:Dwe are on Equinox on the 29th July. It was a lovely surprise and lucky for us my DH( is that dear Hubby or darling hubby?)actually read it properly instead of deleting it as is his wont:eek:.So looking forward to it. I do not think we entered any competition we had a problem putting the code in so DH(I quite like that) phoned Celebrity and the nice young(I think)lady helped us out.Freeparking as well soooooo kind;)

We are also Elite members to from the UK, not heared anything :(

Got my fingures crossed but i'm a bit worried as i dont think i have an e-mail address registered for my Captin's Club

Plus there has been a mix up in the past with my membership, at one point i had three different accounts! (Strange, I know)

Any ideas?

Thanks ;)

Archived