PRINCESS Cruise Personaliser.....Problem?

Melkaista

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone out there cruising Princess is having problems with the cruise personaliser? Tried logging on the past few hours and get error message "Your booking has been cancelled......." GULP!!:confused:

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone out there cruising Princess is having problems with the cruise personaliser? Tried logging on the past few hours and get error message "Your booking has been cancelled......." GULP!!:confused:

Recently has there been a change to your booking? Are you logging in under My Princess or under Already Booked Cruise Personalizer? I made a change to my current booking and for awhile I was getting that same message when I logged on using My Princess. If I logged on using Already Booked Cruise Personalizer it showed my latest changes with no comments about my Cruise being cancelled. Now both log in methods are showing I’m booked and not cancelled.

Hi,

At the 65 day mark, sounds like there might have been a problem with your final payment. Definitely call ASAP and check on this with TA or Princess (whichever way you booked). It doesn't sound good! :( And best of luck!

Hi,

If I read that I wouldn't even have time to post here... I'd be on the phone as fast as my fat little fingers could dial Princess and get that straightened out...

Did you miss the final payment day? I just received an email from my TA to remind me that final payment was due soon on my cruise...

Good luck ... let us know the outcome!

I also had this problem when I checked my booking for next January. Rang Princess and was told that they had not received my deposit even though I paid cash when I booked. I then rang my TA who immediately phoned Princess and restored booking, same cabin etc. I don't know who was at fault, just glad everything was fixed quickly and we didn't lose our selected cabin. Imagine if I hadn't checked and only found out when I thought it was time to pay final monies. I was also concerned because we had just paid the final monies for our World Cruise in July and having waited 16 months already, didn't want anything to go wrong with that booking. My advice, regularly check the status of your bookings!

There have been some recent changes to our booking, it's a large group booking and all of our group is getting the same message, all have paid deposits with final payment not due until 22/4/09. Here in Australia I am unable to contact Princess or TA until Monday now (have been unable to make personal calls at work). Prior to Friday night I had a cabin number and booked shore tours. Will let you know how we go.

Thank-you for all of your input! :o

• 2 years later...

I also just tried to get on personaliser, just comes up saying there is a problem with cruise personaliser, nothing about cancelled bookings, just that there is a problem with it. I suggest you try later or tomorrow which i am going to do to give then time to sort the problem. We cruise with Dawn Princess in 58 days time round Australia & up to Bali. Can`t wait.;)

I also just tried to get on personaliser, just comes up saying there is a problem with cruise personaliser, nothing about cancelled bookings, just that there is a problem with it. I suggest you try later or tomorrow which i am going to do to give then time to sort the problem. We cruise with Dawn Princess in 58 days time round Australia & up to Bali. Can`t wait.;)

Be patient.

This happens about every three years.

Archived