Captain,CD and Mangers on upcoming MS Maasdam cruise

Colakid

Greetings: Just wondering if anyone could tell us who will be our captain , cruise director and various mangers on our upcoming repositioning cruise on the MS Maasdam from Fort Lauderdale to Montreal May 08/09. Thank You. Colakid.

Greetings: Just wondering if anyone could tell us who will be our captain , cruise director and various mangers on our upcoming repositioning cruise on the MS Maasdam from Fort Lauderdale to Montreal May 08/09. Thank You. Colakid.

Scheduled but always subject to change:

Capt. Henk Draper

HM Doug Hernandez

Cul Ops Mngr Peter Carew

Dining Rm Mngr Gildus

Beverage Mngr Hans Becker Kreusch

Exec Chef Klaus-Dieter Paatsch

GRM Amber Coomer

CD unk (was Susan Wood)

We have sailed with Captain Draper twice on the Maasdam. He is a very quiet shy person, but very very nice when you speak with him. His wife is very outgoing

Just completed a 14 day cruise with this group of Officers and crew.....AMAZING!!!! Too much fun. Such a well run ship. All aboard seem very happy and content. Had the best service and really an amazing time. Wish I was joining you for the reposition. Have a wonderful cruise.

Wendy

Well Wendy just show up and they will remember you-bring your old key and see if it works. We all hope you left the ship in ship shape as they say. Glad to hear everything ok and we can feel the excitement. Colakid.

Update: Your CD is scheduled to be Drew Murdock

GREAT Crew/Officers and we can't wait to sail with them all again for two weeks in June. :)

Well Sail, me and the DW are pumped up and ready to enjoy everything you have been cheerleading about the MS Maasdam for years. Come on next Friday!

Will reaffirm your convictions upon are return. Have a great day.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise on Maasdam, aliaschief.........and everyone else. :)

She truly is a very beautiful ship with an awesome crew. Enjoy.

Hope you'll post some comments when you return.

;) I'd love to 'come on' next Friday but our docs are for June 13 and 20. :) I don't Maasdam has a Boston Embarkation until May 30. She starts her 7 day Montreal/Boston cruises on May 23 in Montreal, I think.

Colakid...good to hear from you again. Remember me? We met on the Veendam last September after chatting here. I lost your email address. And what is funny....I too will be cruising on the Maasdam this year, on the August 29 Historic Coast cruise.

I hope you have a great time on this cruise. I will be looking to see what your opinion is on this ship.

We're on that August 29 cruise also. We couldn't resist a seven day Boston to Boston. We almost never sail seven days but our friends really wanted to go and we agreed.

Archived