3 in 1 jacket from lands end

Hellolost

I am going to go ahead and order one of these jackets also. However, I have an additional question. Do you still need to take thermal underwear with you if you have one of these jackets to wear? Thanks.

I purchased the jacket, hat, gloves this morning, the price was so good and am bringing a pair of "smart wool" underwear that is light and supposed to be god's answer to ... Anyway time will tell to see if everything works. I'm planning to take the jacket as carryon.

Last year when we went to Alaska in early May, we went to Burlington Coat Factory and got excellent buys on down/weatherproof jackets..DH and I each paid only $29 and the jackets worked great for the cold and damp of the early Alaska cruise season. :)

This time we are going in June, and have heard the weather is more variable. So we ordered the 3 in 1 Weatherly jackets. I think they are going to be just perfect...they are so versatile. I like that they have a ''tuck away" hood, adjustable cuffs and the fleecy lining around the inside of the collar. Oh yeah, and the pockets! Lot's of inside pockets for wallet, cell phone, etc.!

I got the dark brown with the pink lining and DH got the tan with the "Gator" orange lining....they look really nice!! ;)

Can't wait to try it out! :D

Gloves are great and very warm. The hats are a different story as the avaiator style runs true to size but the style with bill runs a little small and I can not clip the snap without choking myself (ordered the large) so I guess my DW will be wearing that one. For the price you can not beat the cost. Search Weatherly on their website and save a bunch of $$$.

My husband and I went on an Alaskan cruise last week with out brand new Lands End Weatherly jackets. I ended up wearing the fleece each day and he wore the outer shell most days. We joked many times that we could have saved money and just bought one jacket! They did work wonderfully and we were never cold, even the two times we had to wear both layers. Totally recommend them.

Reba

I ordered three of the weatherly jackets for my kids. They are wonderful- it really is like getting two jackets for the price of one. Not to mention they are half-price already on overstocks! My kids love them! What a deal! I think they will wear the separate layers more often than together. Both jacket and liner seem like very high quality stand-alone jackets.

My husband and I went on an Alaskan cruise last week with out brand new Lands End Weatherly jackets. I ended up wearing the fleece each day and he wore the outer shell most days. We joked many times that we could have saved money and just bought one jacket! They did work wonderfully and we were never cold, even the two times we had to wear both layers. Totally recommend them.

Reba

I had been reading this thread and ended up buying one of these jackets too and the shoes that somebody recommended also. They are being posted from the US to Australia and then I will pack them and bring them back for our cruise to Alaska on the Ryndam on 3 July 2009:rolleyes:. Can you tell me how much space this take up and what is the approximate weight of these? Do you think it would be better to wear on the plane or be too "casual" or inappropriate. It is winter in Australia now and will be cold when we head off to the US.

Thanks to everybody for alerting us to this bargain. These coats are very expensive in Australia so it is worth the postage to buy in the States and get it posted. My son gave me money for mother's day so he was happy with the purchase too.:)

[Can you tell me how much space this take up and what is the approximate weight of these? Do you think it would be better to wear on the plane or be too "casual" or inappropriate. It is winter in Australia now and will be cold when we head off to the US.

I am flying from Boston - Fairbanks and doubt I will need the jacket for that leg of the journey and am thinking of shipping it to the hotel if they will hold it for me. I fear the weather in Boston on June 13,09 will be warm, probably not so when I get to Alaska but I will be indoors most of the time. The jacket was 1/2 off from the mfg also.

I had been reading this thread and ended up buying one of these jackets too and the shoes that somebody recommended also. They are being posted from the US to Australia and then I will pack them and bring them back for our cruise to Alaska on the Ryndam on 3 July 2009:rolleyes:. Can you tell me how much space this take up and what is the approximate weight of these? Do you think it would be better to wear on the plane or be too "casual" or inappropriate. It is winter in Australia now and will be cold when we head off to the US.

Thanks to everybody for alerting us to this bargain. These coats are very expensive in Australia so it is worth the postage to buy in the States and get it posted. My son gave me money for mother's day so he was happy with the purchase too.:)

I plan on wearing mine out of Cinicnnati in July. I just don't want to pack it!

I plan on wearing mine out of Cinicnnati in July. I just don't want to pack it!

Thanks for the hint, I will be traveleing by air from boston - minn - fairbanks june 13, 09 so just might wear it.

I lucked out and found a brand new Lands End "WeatherEdge" jacket at a thrift shop for $10. It's apparently a summer version, as it has no zip-out lining, but I figure I can add a fleece jacket or sweatshirt under it if it's cold.

Great Find!

Hi all, - does the 3-1 ladies fit large or small?

I normally wear a size 12, however their size chart puts the large at a 10 to 12 and I am afraid it might fit on the small size.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all, - does the 3-1 ladies fit large or small?

I normally wear a size 12, however their size chart puts the large at a 10 to 12 and I am afraid it might fit on the small size.

Thanks in advance.

I got mine last week. I also am a size 12 and found that it fit true to size. Plenty of room, but not so much that I felt like I was drowning in it. I found the jacket to be warm without feeling bulky. It was better than I could have hoped. I'm thrilled with the purchase!!! Thanks all for the recommendation.

I got mine last week. I also am a size 12 and found that it fit true to size. Plenty of room, but not so much that I felt like I was drowning in it. I found the jacket to be warm without feeling bulky. It was better than I could have hoped. I'm thrilled with the purchase!!! Thanks all for the recommendation.

Ditto...I got the large and it fits just right...I am also a 12.

I am thinking maybe I will just wear the inside part on the plane and pack the outer jacket. I am flying out of Atlanta and it may look funny to be wearing a big jacket when it's 85 degrees!! :p

Just got our 3 in 1 Weatherly jackets from Lands End one for me one for G F. I am so pleased with their Customer service - first batch mine was too big and GF didn't like the pink jacket inside. No problem, we were able to take them back to the local Sears - no hassle. Next batch arrived a few days later - perfect this time. These are GREAT jackets, and at 69 and 59 how can you go wrong. Thanks CC for having a post that reccomended them! Also whoever reccomended the StormJacket rain gear for our cameras another great buy (Vortex Media)

You just can't beat Land's End for quality. I own many coats and jackets as well as clothing as does my family. I had my sister order the jacket for me in brown (no state tax and I'll be visiting her soon) and no shipping and $69.99 is a very good price for the quality. I got my boys their rain jackets also on sale for $24.99 and fleece sweatshirts for underneath. Hubby already has a warm waterproof squall from LE.

LOL..it seems I actually have it. It helps to actually read my emails. LOL

Here you go...

How to get Free Shipping & Handling:

Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order.

Or at checkout, on the Billing Information page, go to the section labeled “Promotion Code” (above the credit card payment box) and manually enter the Promotion Code and PIN.

Enter the Promotion Code FOURDEALS and the PIN 00008940 in the space provided.

Or if you have a Lands’ End "Personal Shopping Account”...

1) Make your selections

2) On the Order Review page, click "Promotion Code” in the section labeled “Apply another payment method”

3) Enter your "Promotion Code" and PIN (shown above). That’s it!

Limited Time Offer — Receive Free Shipping and handling on up to two orders to U.S. addresses (includes U.S. territories, APO/FPO) when you supply a valid Promotion Code and PIN at the time of order. 4-7 business day delivery to most addresses. For items with monogramming, engraving, or hemming requests please allow another 1-2 business days. Shipping upgrades, drop shipments and items requiring Specialty Shipping excluded. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands’ End consumer catalogs. Not redeemable at Lands’ End®, Sears® and Kmart® retail stores; at Sears.com and Kmart.com; on Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases; or by SHC employees. Consumer is responsible for applicable taxes. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. CDT Monday, May 18, 2009.

Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offer.

Feel free to share! Forward this e-mail to a friend.

This is an e-mail advertisement from Lands’ End, Inc., 1 Lands’ End Lane, Dodgeville, WI 53595

To subscribe, modify, or unsubscribe from the e-mail list, click here. You can also modify or cancel your subscription by calling 1-800-288-9091.

Are you receiving our free catalogs? Sign up to get your favorite Lands’ End catalogs delivered to your mailbox! We have specialty catalogs for MEN, KIDS, HOME, WOMEN'S PLUS SIZE and more.

Contact us at talkback@landsend.com to share your thoughts on our e-mail updates.

How does the Land's End weatherly jacket fit - size wise. I usually wear a large but purchase XL in most of my jackets as I like to be able to layer and move........... Do the jackets run true to size. I am not a large person, just obtaining the elderly female look:eek:

DJ127

Archived