3 in 1 jacket from lands end

Hellolost

I love Lands' End and have bought from them for years. We have a big Lands' End store 20 minutes from home and they have a great overstock department with amazing sales.

I have one LE winter coat that I've had for years and it still looks new.

The 3 in 1 is a great jacket.

Love LE's 3/4 length arm tops too. The elbows never seem to show any wear even after several years...

Lands End customer service is without question just about the best there is. They even went so far as to read me length/arm measurements for several coats over the phone so I could decide between petite and regular. I'm usually able to find a free shipping deal, and being able to return to Sears stores means it costs absolutely nothing (except time) if you order the wrong size and have to re-order. I have nothing but good things to say!

Initially I ordered the Weatherly 3-in-1 coat based on everyone's recommendation, but when I got it, it just seemed really bulky and heavey. Instead, I decided to pack some fleece's, along with a windbreaker and a very light (and very packable) down coat just in case. It's really comfortable and packs small enough to fit in it's own pocket:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/HoodedQuiltedDownJacket~174697_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::ICK&CM_MERCH=IDX_00002__0000000158&origin=index

I have visions of us all arriving in port wearing matching coats!!!! :D

Ha Ha! Too too funny!

Mine is the dark brown with the pink lining and DH has the tan with orange lining....we will really be able to spot him!! :eek: He was surprised when he saw the orange lining...I am still trying to convince him that it is GATOR ORANGE!!! ;)

I did the lined outrigger jacket in the stone color.

Good deals through Mem Day!

Just got my weatherly delivered from the States to Australia (no free shipping however:(), but it is fantastic. I also got the shoes too - they fit like a glove and don't look too bad either. I got a black coat with grey lining (well the grey is a bit boring but!!!!!!!!!) and I got the red shoes which have black on them. They would cost a fortune here in Aussie. I am going to wear the inside jacket (with a colourful scarf) on the plane and the shoes - it will be cold when we leave Aussie in June. I think I will have to take a change of clothes and shoes to change in LAX on way to Vancouver though.

Thanks for the information everybody - I am very happy with fit, quality and price - even paying $35.00 Aussie for posting.

:):):)

We are just back from two weeks in Alaska. My Land's End 3 in 1 got a real workout. It was perfect! I wore the lighter inner jacket most days. When we were at the glaciers (Glacier Bay, College Fjord and on Bering Crab Fishermen's tour) I wore both parts together. On cool but rainy days I wore a sweater with the outer raincoat. I highly recommend getting a warm hat and gloves too.

There is a size guide at the Land's End website. The customer service rep on the phone was very helpful in selecting size too. Have a tape measure handy so you'll get the exact fit you need the first time around.

Ok, now I'm really bummed!! :( This seemed like a wonderful way to go. I scoured the LandsEnd site found the 'perfect' jacket, gloves, hat, scarf, another fleece jacket and a pair of waterproof shoes, in size 11 womans no less, for the grand total of $177. Canadian $ until I went to check up. Tax, yes I expected that, shipping yes, that too, but duty!!! Oh man my $177. order turned into $235. and if something doesn't fit I have to send it to Ontario to get the duty back, I can't just take it to the local Sears store!! Oh sigh, may have to take a run to Washington State....

Ok, now I'm really bummed!! :( This seemed like a wonderful way to go. I scoured the LandsEnd site found the 'perfect' jacket, gloves, hat, scarf, another fleece jacket and a pair of waterproof shoes, in size 11 womans no less, for the grand total of $177. Canadian $ until I went to check up. Tax, yes I expected that, shipping yes, that too, but duty!!! Oh man my $177. order turned into $235. and if something doesn't fit I have to send it to Ontario to get the duty back, I can't just take it to the local Sears store!! Oh sigh, may have to take a run to Washington State....

I usually take size 10.5 or 11 shoes - but I bought a 10 and they fit perfectly. The site said to go down size for these shoes. We don't have to pay duty for articles bought overseas unless it for a substantial amount. So no Australian duties or taxes were added. I did buy when the dollar exchange rate was lower than it is now.:p

Forgot to mention that the Jacket appears to be true to size - if you know what I mean - i.e. measurements on the page correct. You should not have any problems. Just remember though that people with size 11 shoes need big gloves too:D:eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA

Archived