On Quest NOW May 1 to May 16

Jancruz

:mad:I was in Sky Suite 8047 and my watch was stolen on the last night

I left it by the safe and was too lazy to put it away

It was not a very expensive watch (a GUESS FUN Watch) but it wa a gift from my husband and meant alot to me

The Head butler was expecting a tip, which I was going to give him in the morning.

When I left the cabin to go to a Sail Away party, I was late and met him in the foyer and he gave me a dirty look. I should have known.

He then delivered our breakfast so late the next morinng that we couldn't eat it and the order was all wrong

I called him but he refused to answer the phone. I then went to Guest Relations to report the watch, but had to leave the ship at 7AM for the airport

I did report it, but I don't expect to ever see the watch again.....

Elaine, So sorry that happened to you..and really surprised..sorry I didnt talk to you the last morning but I was quite ill from over eating at the cocktail party..I look forward to talking to you soon..

Jancruz1

Welcome Back Jan!

Thanks so much for your Live reporting... and for answering my question on Istanbul!!!

We were on Quest in February and are looking forward to our next cruise on her in October... reading your post made the time go by much quicker!

Thanks again!

MC

:mad:I was in Sky Suite 8047 and my watch was stolen on the last night

I left it by the safe and was too lazy to put it away

It was not a very expensive watch (a GUESS FUN Watch) but it wa a gift from my husband and meant alot to me

The Head butler was expecting a tip, which I was going to give him in the morning.

When I left the cabin to go to a Sail Away party, I was late and met him in the foyer and he gave me a dirty look. I should have known.

He then delivered our breakfast so late the next morinng that we couldn't eat it and the order was all wrong

I called him but he refused to answer the phone. I then went to Guest Relations to report the watch, but had to leave the ship at 7AM for the airport

I did report it, but I don't expect to ever see the watch again.....

We were just assigned that cabin for our July cruise. What was your Head Butler's name? I hope that this is not going to be an ongoing problem. I never heard about theft problems on Oceania...this will be my first Azamara cruise.

Hi Whale Shark,

Thank you so much for the e-mail addresses for the tour guides in Israel.

We have already gotten in touch with Eva before, but will also get in touch with the other tour guide as well.

Thanks again.

Ellen:)

Archived