Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I have just requested our T/A book us on a 34 day Seabourn Pride cruise in April/11. We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary & her 50th birthday. Have read so many good things about the line. A coupon would be a bonus for sure. If I get the booking tomorrow my final payment is due on Jan 18/11. Will I have any trouble gettting a coupon here? And can I just give it to my T/A at final payment, or even after that? Is there a deadline to redeem I guess is what I am asking. I wouldn't want to waste someone's coupon, but I would like for both him/her & us to take advantage of it. Is it per person or per stateroom? We are both new to Seabourn.

If any first timer (near final payment date) needs a referral coupon, drop me a mail - rverling (at) yahoo.com. Will send from Europe / Switzerland (2 days delivery time in Europe - 5-7 days to the US).

Edited by rverling

Hi,

Going to be a first time SB on 18th Feb out of Cairns, so could use a referral voucher if anyone has one.

I am in Scotland, so if you are UK it might be easiest with the post, but if you are US it would not be a prob as my travel agent is US based and you could post direct.

My personal email is fly at microlightscotland dot com

Many thanks.

Hi,

Going to be a first time SB on 18th Feb out of Cairns, so could use a referral voucher if anyone has one.

I am in Scotland, so if you are UK it might be easiest with the post, but if you are US it would not be a prob as my travel agent is US based and you could post direct.

My personal email is fly at microlightscotland dot com

Many thanks.

Flygod - tried to send you an email but your address is incorrect- it should have an @ somewhere, and when I put one in it still did not work. Please send it again - I will be happy to post you a coupon.

Flygod - tried to send you an email but your address is incorrect- it should have an @ somewhere, and when I put one in it still did not work. Please send it again - I will be happy to post you a coupon.

The @ is right after "fly"

Host Dan

Hi to all,

Thanks for the emails.

A lady from the US beat lincslady to the draw, even though on the other side of the Atlantic!

If anyone else requires a voucher, you'll know there are still some out there.

Thanks to all at cruise critic,

FG

I have just booked our first Seabourn cruise and I've been reading through this long thread trying to deduce how this referral process works. Our cruise is not until Sept 2011 (final payment due in June) and we are in the UK (in case that makes any difference).

Am I right in thinking that I should wait until nearer the final payment date before popping back here and trying to match up with a past cruiser who has a voucher? And then I submit the voucher to my TA along with the final payment? The TA seemed vague about it all.

We are looking forward to the cruise already (and to comparing Seabourn with Silversea).

Dave

I have just booked our first Seabourn cruise and I've been reading through this long thread trying to deduce how this referral process works. Our cruise is not until Sept 2011 (final payment due in June) and we are in the UK (in case that makes any difference).

Am I right in thinking that I should wait until nearer the final payment date before popping back here and trying to match up with a past cruiser who has a voucher? And then I submit the voucher to my TA along with the final payment? The TA seemed vague about it all.

We are looking forward to the cruise already (and to comparing Seabourn with Silversea).

Dave

I would happily send you one of my coupons, BUT our next cruise is in April, so presumably I would need someone who pays in full well before then. Can someone say how long it takes Seabourn to credit the donor of the coupon after they have received it before the donor's next cruise? And it does all have to be done by old fashioned mail I understand.

Thanks.

DaveA

I can send you a coupon (as the person who started this thread). You are right about the way in which the system operates. They only accept the actual coupon, not copies etc. If you get in touch paul.noon at prospect.org.uk I will send. Our next Seabourn cruise is not likely to be until afetr you sail.

Tucruisers