Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Have several referral coupons available for new to Seabourn cruiser(s). (One per new cruiser).

If you will be paid in full and cruising in either July,August,September,October or November 2013, you can contact me via e-mail : ravenclaw1232002@yahoo.com

All paperwork,correspondence with the Seabourn Club until final processing and verification of the $400 onboard credit is handled at my end for a seamless transaction.

Have you also been involved in time share selling?

Well, if you are going off topic....

Yes, right now I have a long-term "Luxury" deal available in Guantanamo, Cuba...are you interested ? :rolleyes:

Only if I can sell my home in Famagusta Cyprus,I have not been able to get to it since 1974 and there is still some washing hanging on the line.:)

Only if I can sell my home in Famagusta Cyprus,I have not been able to get to it since 1974 and there is still some washing hanging on the line.:)

Ah, Famagusta...one of the nicer coastal locations in Cyprus. Unfortunately caught up in the Green Line "in limbo" geopolitics of Greeks & Turks. :(

Hi all,

My wife and I will be taking our first Seabourn cruise in Oct 13 - Greece to Dubai on the Odyssey. We are Aussies from the Blue Mountains in Sydney and while we are still working we have chosen a short Seabourn cruise before committing to a World Cruise (when we retire). Pretty impressed so far from what I read from the Seabourn community. Not really sure how this referral system works but we have paid for the cruise; if anyone has a referral coupon or two they are not using, we would love to use it. Many thanks!

Nige

(ncleurs@hotmail.com)

Hi all,

My wife and I will be taking our first Seabourn cruise in Oct 13 - Greece to Dubai on the Odyssey. We are Aussies from the Blue Mountains in Sydney and while we are still working we have chosen a short Seabourn cruise before committing to a World Cruise (when we retire). Pretty impressed so far from what I read from the Seabourn community. Not really sure how this referral system works but we have paid for the cruise; if anyone has a referral coupon or two they are not using, we would love to use it. Many thanks!

Nige

(ncleurs@hotmail.com)

Welcome to cruise critic, where you will find an enormous resource of useful information for anything cruise-related.

The referral system is very popular to all who use it. After taking your first Seabourn cruise, you are eligible to refer new customers. They don't have to be friends, but clearly it is best to have their consent! If the person to whom you refer takes a SB cruise, they receive $US400 onboard credit (OBC) and when the referrer takes their next SB cruise, they also receive the same amount of OBC. Seabourn gets a new customer, so everyone wins.

I have used one coupon and promised the other, but I'm sure someone will pop up and sign you up!

Have several referral coupons available for new to Seabourn cruiser(s). (One per new cruiser).

If you will be paid in full and cruising in either July,August,September,October or November 2013, you can contact me via e-mail : ravenclaw1232002@yahoo.com

All paperwork,correspondence with the Seabourn Club until final processing and verification of the $400 onboard credit is handled at my end for a seamless transaction.

Thank you but we are not cruising February 2014

CORBALLA

Can these be used if one pax in the cabin is new to Seabourn but the other is not? (Separate reservations....)

I used one for my June cruise but would love to hook my friend up when I go again in October....

Yes this would work.

I just booked a cruise on the Pride for December. Seabourn offered $250 OBC for my 11 day cruise. Never saw that before! Can I also use a referral coupon? I know it used to be if the travel agency gave you OBC, you couldn't use both. I suppose I could call Seabourn directly, but I just wondered if anyone knew offhand, can you also use a referral (I am a past passenger) when it's Seabourn that gave the OBC? Thanks.

Jane

I just booked a cruise on the Pride for December. Seabourn offered $250 OBC for my 11 day cruise. Never saw that before! Can I also use a referral coupon? I know it used to be if the travel agency gave you OBC, you couldn't use both. I suppose I could call Seabourn directly, but I just wondered if anyone knew offhand, can you also use a referral (I am a past passenger) when it's Seabourn that gave the OBC? Thanks.

Jane

Jane in this case because your $250.00 OBC is coming from Seabourn directly it is NOT combinable with the Referral Coupon. If I were in your shoes, I would decline the OBC from Seabourn and submit a Referral Coupon since it is greater in OBC than the $250.00 offered by Seabourn. If you want a Referral Coupon I can send one in on your behalf to Seabourn, please email me at zorro90068@gmail.com

Edited by zorro90068

OK, I am confused by what I have read on various posts to this thread and would like to clear it up.

Can you or can you not use a referral coupon OBC with an additional OBC from your TA?:confused:

The referral coupon is combinable with any OBC that your TA gives you provided it omes from thier comission and not from a National Account such as Ensemble, Virtuoso and/or Signature whic these are all consortiums and not combinable.