Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I have booked my first Seabourn cruise departing Auckland, NZ on 11 March 2019 and ending Sydney, AU 27 March 2019. If anyone has a referral coupon they would like to share, I would appreciate it. My email address is: jackiewells@gmail.com

Thank you!

On 11/6/2018 at 2:04 PM, canuckcruzingirl said:

Hello, I have a referral coupon for a new Seabourn cruiser, if you are sailing before Aug/2019....

Canada Post is currently having labour difficulties, but I can use a courier service if needed, to ensure it gets to the Seabourn USA office in time....

I am a first time cruiser sailing in March 2019, if you still have a referral coupon. Thanks in advance!

On 11/14/2018 at 5:33 PM, java spot said:

Hello and thanks to rgaudet for simple instructions about who to contact for referral coupons.  

Mine will be arriving soon, so if there are any travelers who would like one before March 11, 2019 (NZ to Bali on Encore)  please get in touch with me. 

This is such a great benefit and easy way for giver and receiver to benefit.  I very much appreciated it when I went on my first Seabourn cruise last February. 

I am looking for a referral coupon, also sailing on March 11, 2019 but from Auckland to Sydney. Let me know if yours is still available. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2018 at 7:16 PM, Jerika14 said:

I am looking for a referral coupon, also sailing on March 11, 2019 but from Auckland to Sydney. Let me know if yours is still available. Thanks in advance!

Hi!

Did you get a referral coupon? If not I have one available. 

Ros

9 hours ago, OceanPatter said:

Thanks, rn123 and Clou. Clou, I will email you, since it might be easier, given your location.

??? Don’t mind that you’ve chosen someone else but just to say location doesn’t matter. You just need to email details.

I think it may be too late but happy to try.  If you email me your name, booking number and address I will  complete the coupon, scan it and email it to Seabourn, then post the paper coupon (saves you any hassle and gets it there quickly).  Email me at amfrea@gmail.com if you want me to try and get 400$ for you and for me.

Hi there,  If I am correct, this is the string that I would reach out for a Referral credit.  We are booked on Seabourn Odyssey leaving January 26, 2019.  Last minute decision!  Thank you so much!  Jackie

I am a first time SB passenger, sailing January 5/19. Is it possible for me to take advantage of this OBC coupon? I don’t know much about it, but it sure sounds good!

Thanks for any help.

Kathy

Edited by Millie6

2 hours ago, Millie6 said:

I am a first time SB passenger, sailing January 5/19. Is it possible for me to take advantage of this OBC coupon? I don’t know much about it, but it sure sounds good!

Thanks for any help.

Kathy

Hi Kathy, I can supply you with one.  Email me at phasmann at cyberspace dot net dot au

Hi Pam

I've been trying to reply to you, but it seems your server doesn't like my Canadian format and keeps bumping my message back. Here's the error message I've been getting:

I don't seem to be able to find the advanced options setting, so I've resent the email from my other address. Could you please reply to the Hotmail one? I rarely use the other one as it isn't private. It may work it I reply to one of your messages.

Oops - just got your reply, so have forwarded it to my Hotmail. Hopefully it'll let me reply!

Thanks very much!

Kathy

Ianlin

you can only take advantage of it once as it is specifically a credit for first time Seabourn cruisers. And you cannot combine it if you are already receiving a shipboard credit from Seabourn  as part of your boookkng deal. 

But the good good news is once you have cruised on Seabourn you can give out these coupons to other first time cruisers and not only will they receive a $400 OBC but you will as well.

17 hours ago, purplevicki5 said:

I am sailing in a week's time to the Caribbean. Is it too late to get a referral coupon?

Ros - my parents live in Edinburgh!

Please let me know and if OK I will post my email address.

Thank you.

Hi

Happy to try and get it through for you if you email me your name, address, email address and booking number to rosnpr@gmail.com

Good luck

Ros

Edited by rn123
Spelling error

21 hours ago, Chairsin said:

Ianlin

you can only take advantage of it once as it is specifically a credit for first time Seabourn cruisers. And you cannot combine it if you are already receiving a shipboard credit from Seabourn  as part of your boookkng deal. 

But the good good news is once you have cruised on Seabourn you can give out these coupons to other first time cruisers and not only will they receive a $400 OBC but you will as well.

Hello

Quick question. I just received my coupons from Seabourn.... can I really not get the obc if I have some obc for a particular cruise if I refer a new Seabourn cruiser?  I have two cruises booked in 2019 each with a small obc.  Seems unlikely I’d book a cruise without some OBC.  I really can’t combine them?

rob

34 minutes ago, pyffii said:

Is your referral coupon still available ?

Yes it is. Happy to refer you if you email your name, address, email address and booking number to rosnpr at gmail dot com.

Regards

Ros

6 hours ago, rgaudet said:

Hello

Quick question. I just received my coupons from Seabourn.... can I really not get the obc if I have some obc for a particular cruise if I refer a new Seabourn cruiser?  I have two cruises booked in 2019 each with a small obc.  Seems unlikely I’d book a cruise without some OBC.  I really can’t combine them?

rob

I think it depends what the OBC is for. We had our first cruise recently and we had our referral $400 plus some OBC from Seabourn. I would check with them.