Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

On 6/3/2024 at 5:55 AM, soraya said:

Hi there, just seen this thread. I wonder if someone would be able to help with a referral.

We're first time cruisers with Seabourn and booked a cruise for Jan 2025. But this weekend saw a last minute offer in August so booked that. Is it still possible to do the referral and if so, would it be to the cruise booked first or the one we sail on first?

Thank you

Hi there, just seen this thread. I wonder if someone would be able to help with a referral.

We're first time cruisers with Seabourn and booked a cruise for Jan 2025. But this weekend saw a last minute offer in August so booked that. Is it still possible to do the referral and if so, would it be to the cruise booked first or the one we sail on first?

Thank you

Hi Soraya,

Just checking to see that you are set to receive your $ 250 onboard credit for your first cruise in August.  The referral would apply to your first cruise that you sail on. 
   If you still need the referral, I would be pleased to help. Email me at 

jenjens1atcomcast.net.

Thanks

Jen

Posted (edited)

Thank you

Edited by katiestan1
Duplicate

Posted (edited)

Thank you

Hi Soraya, I can help with your referral.  Please contact me at:  jenjens1at comcast.net    Thanks, Jen

Edited by katiestan1
Duplicate

2 hours ago, GRPRK said:

New to Seabourn.  Our first cruise is 3 weeks away. is it too late for referrals to work ?

•  
Hi, I'm Maria. It's not to late! Please let me (pina.colada (at) gmail.com) have your Booking number, Name and Address and I will "refer" you to Seabourn.

2 hours ago, w.w.voyager said:
  •  

Hi, I'm Maria. It's not to late! Please let me (pina.colada (at) gmail.com) have your Booking number, Name and Address and I will "refer" you to Seabourn.

details sent.  Thank you

7 hours ago, w.w.voyager said:
  •  

Sorry, I misspelled my email adress. Should read   xpina.colada@gmail.com   (;-(

28 minutes ago, w.w.voyager said:

Sorry, I misspelled my email adress. Should read   xpina.colada@gmail.com   (;-(

resent details.  Thanks

1 minute ago, VandM said:

We have just booked our first Seabourn cruise through a travel agent  for March 2025.  Would love a referral if anyone can help.

Sure, please email me at sfvoyage@gmail.com

56 minutes ago, scmomofboys said:

Hi, we have our first Seabourn cruise booked for October 2024. Anyone have a referral coupon they'd like to share?

Thanks!

I can help you with that. Please email me at jenjens1atcomcast.net!

Thanks 

Jen

On 7/23/2024 at 11:53 AM, VandM said:

We have just booked our first Seabourn cruise through a travel agent  for March 2025.  Would love a referral if anyone can help.

If you are still interested please message me 1janetp(at)gmail.com with the name of the lead booking, date and booking number 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, John here. Any new Seabourn cruisers sailing on or before November 30th 2024?If you would like $250 to spend on excursions, spa treatments, onboard shopping, etc. please get in touch and I would be happy to refer you. It is a very simple online process.Please email me at jag60uk at yahoo dot com.  Please note that you cannot be receiving OBC from any other source. Thanks.

Just booked our very first Seabourn cruise for March 2025.

Looking for a kind person to make a referral to enable us both to receive $250 each O.B.C.

Thank you in anticipation

Alex

1 minute ago, govanguy said:

Just booked our very first Seabourn cruise for March 2025.

Looking for a kind person to make a referral to enable us both to receive $250 each O.B.C.

Thank you in anticipation

Alex

Hi Alex, I can help!  Please email me at prills(at)aol(dot)com and I’ll get your info and submit the referral.  

• Thanks 1

On 9/3/2024 at 1:52 AM, ozecruiser said:

If you are embarking on your first Seabourn cruise and are sailing before 28 February 2025 and do not have any on board credit and would like to be referred for $250 OBC contact me via email dbattams at live dot com and I can refer you.

Happy Sailing

Diane

Hi Diane.  I don’t need the referral…just wanted to say hi to you and Chris

welcome home

Nancy…from the Iceland cruise

• Like 1