~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Hey gang, sorry MIA lately, just so much going on these days.

I go to disney for 10 days every January for marathon weekend so unfortunatley would never be able to cruise in February, but looks great.

Just booked a quicky trip to NYC for the weekend in August for my 22nd wedding anniversary. Jetblue had some awesome flight prices so couldn't pass it up. I have only been to NYC once before and fell in love with it so can't wait to go back.

Good Morning,

I have only been to NYC once but it was amazing to visit. Would not want to live there, but to see times square, catheral, and all the fast moving people was an experience. We got to see the Rockettes and since it was winter we visited the Big toy store all fixed up for Christmas, ice skating in the Park. It was for work, there was Childcare conference there, we even managed to take a few classes.

You will have a wonderful time and a GREAT ANNIVERSITY!

Thanks, can't wait. Last time we went we took DD for her 16th birthday so did all the tourist things and shopped. This time is it just DH and I so will get more into the smaller areas like Soho, Greenwich Village etc.

We will also be able to see JB's new terminal at JFK, when we where there last time it was the most horrible airport I have ever been through but apparently they have now moved to the terminal:D

I had a great day doing nothing! Took my son to Logans steakhouse for lunch. Ran into 4 different people I work with. 1 of the guys threw a peanut at me to get my attention LOL

Then I went in the pool for a couple of hours. Me and Dan then went to Mooresville and did some shopping. Its funny, I bought 1 thing at world market but can't remember what I bought LOL Must not of been to important.

Now I remember what I bought, I different type of japanese sauce. I want to make spring rolls and it may make a good dipping sauce.

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

Special $25.00 Deposit for a limited time. Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

A reduced deposit is available for double occupancy $25 per person, guarantee cabins until July 6, 2009 - (I will be requesting an extension) The full per person deposit of $350 is required for all singles, triples, quads, suite and ocean view staterooms. The second deposit of $325 per person is due November 13, 2009 for those who book at the reduced deposit. The final payment for the group is due January 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

Can you imagine waking up to that! JOIN US!

Contact Annette for pricing or any questions. Member Cruise Info or Member Cruise Folder

COUNTING THE DAYS! THEN WE CAN ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL PEACEFUL TIME and forget WORK for a few days! JOIN US!

COUNTING THE DAYS! THEN WE CAN ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL PEACEFUL TIME and forget WORK for a few days! JOIN US!

Call Johna today - leave the rest of the world behind!

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609. Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for this sailing.

Afternoon! Spent the day with Dan. We went to Olive Garden for lunch then the mall. Funny how every store we went to we saw something that reminded us of Alaska LOL Time to get ready for work. Everyone have a good day!!

That I believe would be call "ALASKA on the MIND!" :D

Hope everyone had a GREAT Sat. Only a few day left of the reduce deposit! Grab it before it go no more! Johna will be out of the office for the Holiday so only 4 days left to get in on this deaL! Only $25.00 until November!

I had a fun day. Me and Dan went to Chili's for lunch. Then the store. Got home and went swimming for a couple of hours then work 5-11.

I work again tomorrow. Make my weekend fast LOL I hope a few more take advantage of the low deposit! Its going to be so much FUN!

I had a fun day. Me and Dan went to Chili's for lunch. Then the store. Got home and went swimming for a couple of hours then work 5-11.

I work again tomorrow. Make my weekend fast LOL I hope a few more take advantage of the low deposit! Its going to be so much FUN!

I agree, it is a good deal it you are thinking about ALASKA at all.

I am taking the girls to the center pool and meeting my daughter there with the baby.

I wish we had a Chili's? Where is the one you go to? Have a GREAT Sunny Day all. I need to check airline prices later. I wish I knew what to do ..... to book now or wait?

I checked Raleigh Durham airport this morning. I wish it were a tad bit closer. The flight would be 188.00 PP. Bad part is Raleigh is a 3 hours drive verses 1 hour to Charlotte or Greensboro. We are going to talk 1 of the kids to see if they will drop us off at the airport so we don't have to pay to park the car ;)

Chili's is the best! You should google the menu when you have the chance. Its only about 5 minutes from my house. We usually go to the one in Mooresville tho since I do alot of shopping there.

I keep checking the airline prices. Not sure when were buying ours yet. I want to book now but then again, I always hope for a price drop because of the economy. Not sure what to do yet. :confused: Have fun at the pool with the kids!

Hey guys,

Haven't commented in a while. Hope things are well. We bought our airplane tickets a few days back, I just couldn't wait! It makes it seem all the more real. It was $250 pp from BWI for a Delta flight, flying in around noon to Seattle on sunday the 9th and out around 1 on the 18th. Orbitz claims it has a price guarantee, and that if someone books the same flight for less than you get a check back in the mail after the trip. Not sure how reliable that is, but I booked through them anyway.

Only thing I'm worried about is that no website would let us put our full middle names in, so the tickets aren't going to exactly match the passports. I tried multiple sites, but all I could enter was an initial. Hope it won't be too much of an issue.

Almost moving time here! Probably only another month in El Paso, then back home to PA!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Hey guys,

Haven't commented in a while. Hope things are well. We bought our airplane tickets a few days back, I just couldn't wait! It makes it seem all the more real. It was $250 pp from BWI for a Delta flight, flying in around noon to Seattle on sunday the 9th and out around 1 on the 18th. Orbitz claims it has a price guarantee, and that if someone books the same flight for less than you get a check back in the mail after the trip. Not sure how reliable that is, but I booked through them anyway.

Only thing I'm worried about is that no website would let us put our full middle names in, so the tickets aren't going to exactly match the passports. I tried multiple sites, but all I could enter was an initial. Hope it won't be too much of an issue.

Almost moving time here! Probably only another month in El Paso, then back home to PA!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Wow, Did your husband get the early out he was hoping for? BWI is about 4 hours from here, Greensboro is about 2. Either way have to pay to park the car.

Well, not for sure, but the paperwork finally sent out and we will find out within a week or two for sure. Caseworkers say it's about a 95% chance that he'll get early out.

BWI is only about 30-45 minutes from our town, maybe an hour if traffic is bad. Still will probably pay to park though. I usually park in off-site lots, they are much cheaper and still safe. Only about $7 per day if you get an online coupon.

I'm not sure I would drive 4 hours to an airport :eek:. That's a long trip, and an EARLY morning!!! Is Greensboro much more expensive?

Hi, I'll be with a (family) group on the Spirit 6/1/2010. I have a question for anamanxs and royd1968: What websites did you find to make your custom shirts/jackets?

Zazzle dot com has a lot of options and can be done in colors. There are a lot of other ones out there if you only want to use 1 color. I found the one mentioned on a couple of other sites on cruise critic. Roy listed the sites he used on one of the pages around the T.shirt designs on this thread.

Hey Gang, hope everyone had a great weekend. I was looking at my airline tickets again and I noticed they’ve already gone up since I purchased them. I bought the insurance just in case.

I bought mine directly from the Delta website since they were the same price as the other sites.

I hope everyone has a great week. :)

Zazzle dot com has a lot of options and can be done in colors. There are a lot of other ones out there if you only want to use 1 color. I found the one mentioned on a couple of other sites on cruise critic. Roy listed the sites he used on one of the pages around the T.shirt designs on this thread.

Thanks! :)

Hi, I'll be with a (family) group on the Spirit 6/1/2010. I have a question for anamanxs and royd1968: What websites did you find to make your custom shirts/jackets?

http://www.customink.com/p/0003/?utm_source=MSN&utm_medium=CPC&utm_term=Custom+T+Shirts_Custom+T-Vars_custom+tshirts&cm_cat=Custom+T+Shirts&cm_pla=Custom+Tee+Shirt&cm_ite=custom_tshirts&cm_ven=MSN

hey folks..I hate to say it, but some awesome folks from my splendor cruise came a knockin, and they talked me into joining them on the dream in jan.. I may never have a chance to join up with them again for a long time, so I need to take this oppurtunity...it seems like you have everything taken care of.....I hope you have a fantastic cruise and I cant wait to hear your reviews cuz Im gonna still see the spirit in aug after you....

hey folks..I hate to say it, but some awesome folks from my splendor cruise came a knockin, and they talked me into joining them on the dream in jan.. I may never have a chance to join up with them again for a long time, so I need to take this oppurtunity...it seems like you have everything taken care of.....I hope you have a fantastic cruise and I cant wait to hear your reviews cuz Im gonna still see the spirit in aug after you....

Hey Roy,

We will miss you, but I am sure you will have a GREAT time on the DREAM! Have a JACK for us! We will leave a SPIRIT or two for you on the Ship to keep you company in August!

Archived