Freedom Class- Too Big for Nassau?

Are the Freedom class ships too large for Nassau? I love Atlantis and none of the Freedom class ships sail here, while the Voyager class ships almost always used to stop in Nassau when they were doing their Eastern Caribbean routes. Does anybody know for sure?

Are the Freedom class ships too large for Nassau? I love Atlantis and none of the Freedom class ships sail here, while the Voyager class ships almost always used to stop in Nassau when they were doing their Eastern Caribbean routes. Does anybody know for sure?

Nope, the Oasis will dock there in a few months! :D

Hey Chris that I was I was just about to say. But I am not sure why the Freedom class does not stop there??? it just may be timing and how full the port may be with other ships in port when the Freedom Class ships are close enough to port.

Hey Chris that I was I was just about to say. But I am not sure why the Freedom class does not stop there??? it just may be timing and how full the port may be with other ships in port when the Freedom Class ships are close enough to port.

yeah, it's pretty strange. I wouldn't think much of it if Voyager, Explorer, Navigator, and Mariner all didn't used to stop there and now none of the Freedoms stop there even once.

RCI may have decided it's more profitable to use Cococay when possible.

Aren't they dredging in Nassau now for Oasis to be able to port there?

Last I was there in Jan they weren't doing a thing and my contacts in Nassau say nothing is happening:confused:I will be there next month, so will check it out in person.....inside scoop is that there is a bit of conflict on just who is picking up the tab....reports were that Atlantis was picking up a good piece due to that they were going to use the material dredged for some new island...but Atlantis is now in finacial distress, has laid off a bunch of employees and is conflict doing so with the Bahamian Gov....so in short it's a bit of a financial/political mess going on there....what else in new:rolleyes:

Archived