Problems with Celebrity Website?

Polar485

Is anyone still having problems with the Celebrity website for managing their reservation? My husband and I are trying to finish our plans for our upcoming vacation (May 31st) and I am still not able to manage our reservation! I read several reviews were people were able to get back into their accounts, so I was wondering if anyone else is still unable to use the website.

Thanks for any input!

you have to back door it. you go into before you cruise-put in your last name, ship and date and it opens up. learned that from celebrity in MIA. yuo will be ab le to book anything you want that way.

I've been constantly having issues. Sometimes, I can input and pay shore excursions or other updates with no problems. Other times I end up being locked out with a message that my reservation is being "modified" and I need to check back later.

I called Celebrity and had a rep do the inputs for me. But I tried to do a change/update online about an hour ago and could not make the changes on-line again.

Try calling Celebrity directly. That seems to work for me.

Yes, do what ellbon said. Make sure you are LOGGED OUT of My Celebrity and then go in and put in your booking ID Number, name, etc. Make sure you wait awhile in between otherwise you will get the infamous message that your reservation is being modified try back later (or something to that effect).

you have to back door it. you go into before you cruise-put in your last name, ship and date and it opens up. learned that from celebrity in MIA. yuo will be ab le to book anything you want that way.

Thank you so much! I called Celebrity several times yesterday and acknowledged that their website was not operating correctly, but they never mentioned that I would be able to manage my reservation by not logging into my account. Thanks again! I will now be able to finish up some lose pieces before our cruise!:)

The website is not working correctly now either:eek:

I called X and the rep was very nice and said IT is aware of

the problem and they are trying to fix it as quickly as possible.

I was trying to look at Alaskan Exursions but had no luck:rolleyes:

Please post your Alaskan experience. We're going August 7-14 (Inside Passage). Husband wants to pan for gold on his 65th birthday.

We're looking for a nice, reasonable B&B or hotel in Seattle to stay a few days before the cruise. Any ideas?

Please post your Alaskan experience. We're going August 7-14 (Inside Passage). Husband wants to pan for gold on his 65th birthday.

We're looking for a nice, reasonable B&B or hotel in Seattle to stay a few days before the cruise. Any ideas?

Hi, my best suggestion for you is to pop over to the Alaska Forum

and check out the many threads on that board:)

LOTS of wonderful Alaska Information.

As for Seattle, check out the West Coast Forum. Lots of

good information about hotels and everything. Oh Seattle hotels

are on the pricey side. I normally use Priceline and get great deals:)

My experience? I have been to Alaska twice and going

again in September:D The word that always comes to

mind is MAJESTIC:)...it is absolutely beautiful!

Happy birthday to your hubby!

Archived