All Things Mariner Of The Seas!

There's been threads before but nothing that has ever 'sticked'. By far the Mariner Of The Seas is my favorite ship. I don't know what it is maybe its the crew, the art by the pool or something but the Mariner Of The Seas is one GREAT ship! Ive sailed on here many, many times both from PC and LA. So who else has cruised on the Mariner? Share you pictures and stories! :D

Chris...........I have no idea of how many ships that you have sailed on..........both large and small.

I love your attitude on cruising.

Until you have a couple of more under your belt,.......... and tried a couple of different lines.............you cannot be a good judge of ships and cruising.

I love all of your thoughts about RCCL...........and what you have done as a teenager.........which........you are gifted with wonderful parents.

My father once had a wonderful experience with a refrigerator.......with the name of Potter. It had everything that you could want.........except a brand name. The company that stole the guts of the machine.......was named Frigadare...........and won the lawsuit in court.

If my father would have won.............I would not be sailing on Royal Caribbean............but them's the breaks.:rolleyes:

Rick

I am so looking forward to sailing on the Mariner. A new ship for me. I just got a survey asking if we would still sail whether or not we go to Mexico. (I am on the 7/5 sailing) We are scheduled to go to Mexico and I so hope we do.

The Mariner is a great ship with a great crew, BUT.............................

Monarch and her crew beats Mariner Hands Down. Maybe because it is a smaller ship. The Bar Staff on the Monarch is TOPS......................

Nice try Chris. You need to experience more ships, maybe smaller ones.

Mike

Thank you for starting this thread! We are trying to learn all we can as this is our first RCCL Cruise, as we are Princess fans but have always wanted to give them a try, so we decided just a short 7 day would be perfect. Its hard to find some really good pics of the ship, inside, staterooms etc. And we know nothing about RCCL, so any information shared is greatly appreciated! -Val-

Thank you Chris, for this thread. I have sailed on Mariner and i have to agree i absolutley love it. I am sad it moved to L.A. . I am from southern Ca originally but have lived in the East Tennessee for 17 years now. and so i cruised out of Port Canavarel. I have only been on 2 cruises. Mariner in 2007 and Glory (CCL) in Sept 2008. I had hoped to sail Mairnier again. I will try Freedom in 2010. But if i don't like it i will fly to Ca. just for Mariner.

I am going to voice my opion here....flame away if you like. I don't think age is a factor or who's money pay's for the cruise. We all have opinion's and I think Chris and his age is actually very GREAT, again Thank You Chris for all the post's about this great ship. If your opinion is diffferant then so be it, but don't be rude, it dosen't matter that Chris' parents amve have paid for his cruise's or that he has had limited cruises on other line's. He is passionate about what he like's.

Don't discourage...........incourage.:D

I am so looking forward to sailing on the Mariner. A new ship for me. I just got a survey asking if we would still sail whether or not we go to Mexico. (I am on the 7/5 sailing) We are scheduled to go to Mexico and I so hope we do.

This is the second time I've read about the Mariner survey. Was it sent as an email?

Mariner of the Seas is our favorite ship also. Here are a couple pictures. We were on the 4/19/09 sailing. I think we were the last sailing to Mexico before the itinerary change.

The Mariner in Cabo San Lucas:

Apr212009151.jpg

Sailing out of Mazatlan

Apr222009091.jpg

I haven't sailed the Mariner yet but will be on May 24 (same sailing as Chris) and I am certain I will become a fan as well. We have sailed on the Adventure and that made me a fan of the Voyager class. I loved it. Thanks to everyone for their pictures. It getting me even more excited-if that is possible.

Joni

Thank you for starting this thread! We are trying to learn all we can as this is our first RCCL Cruise, as we are Princess fans but have always wanted to give them a try, so we decided just a short 7 day would be perfect. Its hard to find some really good pics of the ship, inside, staterooms etc. And we know nothing about RCCL, so any information shared is greatly appreciated! -Val-

Val I am also going on my first royal cruise after a few princess ones. I love seeing pictures of the ship and sure we will enjoy it just as much as princess. What is not to love, some one is doing the cooking and cleaning for you.

So far happy with everything I have heard about the Mariner and pictures look wonderful.

I am cruising on the Mariner for the first time in a few weeks - any "must do's", "have to see's" for me? I am traveling with my 23 yo DD and 16 yo DS. I have heard that some ships have secret rooms????

thanks!

I am cruising on the Mariner for the first time in a few weeks - any "must do's", "have to see's" for me? I am traveling with my 23 yo DD and 16 yo DS. I have heard that some ships have secret rooms????

thanks!

What date will you be on the Mariner? We will be on the Mariner 6/14 cruise with our 24 year old DD, and she would be thrilled to hear there will be some people her age on board.

Archived