recycling clothing among cc members

I was away and missed all of Marie's pictures

Now on my computer they are gone

Is it because the outfits have all been given away, Marie?

And yes you do have super taste!

I only wear a size 7 shoe -- drats!:cool:

This is a Coldwater Creek dress. To big for me now ......size is P14 Gold bodice overlaid with black lace satiny skirt Has a kind of scoop hem ...slightly shorter center front and back longer at sides.

I am in Canada so our postage is a little more expensive and shipping is a bit longer just letting you know. hoping i attatched this right!

One more dress coming tonight

email me at bchown@outlook.com

IMG_4889.jpg.04204fe8e0e80433cf013a9162dbfc3f.jpg

Edited by callydanny
size

I was away and missed all of Marie's pictures

Now on my computer they are gone

Is it because the outfits have all been given away, Marie?

And yes you do have super taste!

I only wear a size 7 shoe -- drats!:cool:

I just look at all those beautiful dresses and shoes from Marie and I envy of you ladies. I wear only size 2 dress and size 4 shoes.... I am too small :(

I will stay put and see if I will be lucky enough for the purse. :D

I just look at all those beautiful dresses and shoes from Marie and I envy of you ladies. I wear only size 2 dress and size 4 shoes.... I am too small :(

Some of us would love to be your size...at least myself...lol. But unfortunately the purse is gone :(

Some of us would love to be your size...at least myself...lol. But unfortunately the purse is gone :(

Yes, I know some people would love to be my size. I eat like an elephant but I gained only 2kg in the last 10 years. Anyway, I am just too small. I am only 161 cm tall while my husband is 196 cm. I 'look' better when I wear heels, but I seldom wear them.

Yes, I know some people would love to be my size. I eat like an elephant but I gained only 2kg in the last 10 years. Anyway, I am just too small. I am only 161 cm tall while my husband is 196 cm. I 'look' better when I wear heels, but I seldom wear them.

How many people had to convert cm to inches? Although Canada officially switched to metric many years ago, I could still not tell you how tall I am in cm without looking it up (154.9 cm). :p

Yoshiikitty, half of my relatives live in Hamburg. A lovely city.

How many people had to convert cm to inches? Although Canada officially switched to metric many years ago, I could still not tell you how tall I am in cm without looking it up (154.9 cm). :p

The same with me, I can't tell how tall I am in inches without using the online converter! (just like the temperature F to C and more!)

Yes, Hamburg is a lovely city indeed :)

The only time I wore a size 2 there was a T after it.:cool:

I did. I goggled it...lol.

We had a big push to learn metric in the US in the late 70s. I was teaching 3rd grade at the time and we were given a unit to teach and encouraged to use metric measurements in class. Then it all died and the only metric item in every day life was the 2 liter soda bottle. Go figure!

I keep this site bookmarked for quick conversions.

http://www.metric-conversions.org/

Happy Monday ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I had a fantastic weekend. I went to Baltimore for the Preakness race. It was the last minute decision. Gary Steven is a friend of mine. He just end his retiredment. I went to cheers for him. He won! I won $32,000 on a $208.00 bet. I was a great day for both of us.

Have a wonderful day.

M

Have a few things to do today. Will try to post gowns later.

Congrats on your win Marie. Good things will ALWAYS come back to YOU.:)

We had a big push to learn metric in the US in the late 70s. I was teaching 3rd grade at the time and we were given a unit to teach and encouraged to use metric measurements in class. Then it all died and the only metric item in every day life was the 2 liter soda bottle. Go figure!

I keep this site bookmarked for quick conversions.

http://www.metric-conversions.org/

Good site! I normally just type the short form of the unit and google it.

Talking about clothes and shoes size. I just noticed I mixed up the US/UK size.

My dress size is US 2, UK 4, shoes size is US 6 and UK 4. It's all confusing.

See if you buy any Itlian brand, there's another size system. *sigh*

This is a Coldwater Creek dress. To big for me now ......size is P14 Gold bodice overlaid with black lace satiny skirt Has a kind of scoop hem ...slightly shorter center front and back longer at sides.

I am in Canada so our postage is a little more expensive and shipping is a bit longer just letting you know. hoping i attatched this right!

Emailed you, hope it's still up for grabs so pretty and perfect for my first cruise :D

Good site! I normally just type the short form of the unit and google it.

Talking about clothes and shoes size. I just noticed I mixed up the US/UK size.

My dress size is US 2, UK 4, shoes size is US 6 and UK 4. It's all confusing.

See if you buy any Itlian brand, there's another size system. *sigh*

The European sizes are normally on shoes in UK too, so back home, I would be a size 6/39 in UK but I can wear size 8 or 9 in US depending on style.

I love this dress. Not doing our cruise until Oct. Since last June I've gone from a size 28 to size 18. Wish I knew what size I'm going to be come October. Don't want to get anything that I can't wear. Thrilled to be losing the weight but making it hard to prepare for cruise to Bermuda.

I received the BCBG Floral Gown from Marie today and I LOVE IT!!!! It is even more beautiful in person. I can't zip it up all the way, but it's close. This year I have lost 50 pounds and have another 22 pounds to lose. So, I know it will fit perfectly by January. Thank you so much Marie for the dress...it will motivate me to work harder drop the last 22 pounds. :D

Lisa

I received the BCBG Floral Gown from Marie today and I LOVE IT!!!! It is even more beautiful in person. I can't zip it up all the way, but it's close. This year I have lost 50 pounds and have another 22 pounds to lose. So, I know it will fit perfectly by January. Thank you so much Marie for the dress...it will motivate me to work harder drop the last 22 pounds. :D

Lisa

We wanna see it on you Lisa!! Glad you got it - it is a beautiful gown, as are all of Marie's offerings!

Lisa

I am just so happy for you! Yes, it's a good motivation for you to lose the last pounds. :)

Post pictures when you can be fitted in the dress!

We wanna see it on you Lisa!! Glad you got it - it is a beautiful gown, as are all of Marie's offerings!

I definitely have to buy a new strapless bra before I have any pictures taken in it. I did not realize that my strapless bra was from 50 pounds ago...it slid down to my waist. :eek:

Lisa

I definitely have to buy a new strapless bra before I have any pictures taken in it. I did not realize that my strapless bra was from 50 pounds ago...it slid down to my waist. :eek:

Lisa

Yeah - why is it when we lose weight, that is the first thing to go?!! You'd better wait to buy that strapless bra until you lose that last 22 lbs!

Edited by wrcjr98

Yeah - why is it when we lose weight, that is the first thing to go?!! You'd better wait to buy that strapless bra until you lose that last 22 lbs!

Oh, I know. Every 10-15 pounds or so I go down a cup size. The good thing about that is it's easier to buy blouses now. :D

Lisa