recycling clothing among cc members

I'm hoping that you will post at least one picture. Enjoy this time. You will always treasure it my friend!

I'm mailing your package tomorrow. I couldn't today because I left my phone home and didn't have your address.

I will post a few ... and I'll email you some as well. Don't want to hijack the board too much!

Thank you for the earrings ... I'm sure they're GAWJUS!

I had the worst day today. Over the Mother's Day weekend someone put one of the devise into Citi bank's ATM machine. They stole many people card and pin numbers. When they tried to use my card the bank already knew what happened. I got a new ATM card and everything seemed OK. Today I log into my Citi bank to pay my credit card. OMG! I own Citi $15,714.80. I only charged $1,200.00 for the Breeder's Cup tickets, the rest were not my. Damn!

M

I am so sorry this happened to you. It happened to me twice last summer (bartender skimming cards), and I had to fill out an affidavit regarding the fraudulent charges. Everything was reversed in about a week both times. Call the bank's fraud department to start the investigation. I understand completely how frustrating and infuriating this is for you.

Lisa

I had the worst day today. Over the Mother's Day weekend someone put one of the devise into Citi bank's ATM machine. They stole many people card and pin numbers. When they tried to use my card the bank already knew what happened. I got a new ATM card and everything seemed OK. Today I log into my Citi bank to pay my credit card. OMG! I own Citi $15,714.80. I only charged $1,200.00 for the Breeder's Cup tickets, the rest were not my. Damn!

M

I would have had a heart attack on the spot. I hope you can get it straightened out easily. What a pain in the butt!

Hi Lisa,

I finally have the dress. It is beautiful. I will have to get it altered for the length, other than that is it lovely. Even my husband likes it :D

I will certainly post a picture. Thanks again Lisa for your generosity!!!

Oops...in all my excitement I forgot to say that the postage amount will be sent soon. Sorry.

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well :). I am still pissed at the thieves.The bank is sending me a new card and investigation the matter.

I have too many things to do today. I will try to post some items later.

Have a great day everyone.

M

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well :). I am still pissed at the thieves.The bank is sending me a new card and investigation the matter.

M

This is just awful! I am so sorry you are having to spend time dealing with this. I don't know what the answer is, but it just seems like nothing is safe or easy anymore. Hopefully this won't take up too much of your time.

Other than that, I hope you have a great day!

Wow! Sorry that happened to you Marie :(. Unfortunately it happens a lot these days. My job involves working with employees' financial account information and it seems I never go a month without someone coming into my office to change/update account numbers because their personal information has been compromised in some way. I had one lady who's information was stolen through her online payment of her cell phone account. Those crooks can come up with all kinds of ways to do it.

Good morning ladies,

M

Marie~ What a terrible thing to happen to you. I hope the bank gets it all figured out soon. I would absolutely have a mini stroke if this happened to me! :eek:

I will be awaiting your posts as I missed out last time. You have such wonderful taste in clothes. :)

Good morning ladies,

M

Marie,

I am so sorry such a horrible thing happened to such a super nice person!!

People can be so cruel these days. I hope you get it all straightened out with the bank and all.

Gerry

I was having what many would refer to as a poopy day. I ran over a curb and blew two tires. But then I got home and found my goodies from Marie! Handbag and shoes are gorgeous! I can't thank you enough Marie. The shoes are now my wedding shoes. I will send you photos. God bless you my friend. Have a great day!

I was having what many would refer to as a poopy day. I ran over a curb and blew two tires. But then I got home and found my goodies from Marie! Handbag and shoes are gorgeous! I can't thank you enough Marie. The shoes are now my wedding shoes. I will send you photos. God bless you my friend. Have a great day!

Good thing you had goodies from Marie to turn your day around

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Sorry you had such a yucky day but at least it ended in a nice way. Which handbag and shoes did you get?

Marie, I've been holding off sending your check for postage for my gorgeous gown. I wanted to include a small token of my appreciation, but first I had to find the appropriate box. I finally found it, and now it's too hot to mail it! My token includes my homemade treat that includes chocolate!

So, check is on the way, and treat will have to wait until Fall.

Thanks again, a thousand times over, for your generosity.

Last week I shipped eleven packages. Only Lisa, Iheartbda and Cathy have comfirmed they received the package. The rest of you please let me know if you received your. Thank you.

M

Hi Marie, thanks again for the pretty black dress! Just letting you know I mailed the postage on Thursday. Sorry for the delay, I was cruising on the Allure last week.

Wendy

Hi Ladies, I have a pair of peep toe, Carlos Santana sling back pumps if anyone wants them. They are an 8 1/2M and they have never been worn. The color is pewter and it has "leather upper balance".

5282d3a7-b610-43ea-b32b-5042f93f45c1_zpsbd019fd2.jpg3868045e-703b-4538-a452-162ab8c3fe89_zpsf2c0c331.jpg

Wendy

Hello ladies,

I'm new to this thread but I've been lurking :) This is such a great idea! I'm leaving on my second cruise ever on December 1st. I'm looking for shoes size 8 and larger size dresses so I'll keep watch on here :)