recycling clothing among cc members

I believe on Snapfish, you can just copy and paste. Right click, copy image, come to thread, click where you want to put your picture, right click, paste....

I just tried this and it doesn't work. You can copy the image and save it on your computer but you can't directly post it onto the CC board like you can with photobucket. There is no paste option and CTRL + V doesn't work either.

Somehow, we will get this figured out. :)

First, thank you to all who posted responses to help me get these pictures posted! I tried all the methods, and the most successful for ME was Photobucket. I hope those posts help some other poster like they did me. THANK YOU! :)

Only one of the following items is a dress, but I thought someone might be interested in the other two items as well....

Worthington sleeveless top, size MEDIUM, worn once or twice. The color doesn't show real well in the picture, but it is a great chocolate brown. Bust 36", length 25".

20130809_085909_zps98ae3c32.jpg

Alfani sleeveless knee length dress, black with silver beadwork around the neck. Size XL. This one is brand new, tags still attached!! Bust (unstretched) 38", length 43 1/2".

20130809_085728_zps89005a5a.jpg

Dennis Basso lightweight overcoat with matching scarf, black, size SMALL. Bust 40", length 33"

20130809_085432_zps55820330.jpg

Please email me at kcdenzl@aol.com if you are interested!

Good morning ladies,

Finally! My husband shipped all the packages this morning.

Have a great day everyone.

M

Hi Marie,

Just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the beautiful "green gown" that you sent. I just love it & it arrived safe & sound yesterday (Monday). Can't wait to wear it for St. Paddy's Day! I did also send you a private email to say it arrived but just wanted to make sure you knew I had received it. My DH just loves it too & thinks the color is perfect (of course him being 100% Irish, he would love that color! LOL).

Thank you again for being so generous & such a caring person. Hope you won BIG in Vegas!

Kelly - you have mail!!

First, thank you to all who posted responses to help me get these pictures posted! I tried all the methods, and the most successful for ME was Photobucket. I hope those posts help some other poster like they did me. THANK YOU! :)

Only one of the following items is a dress, but I thought someone might be interested in the other two items as well....

Worthington sleeveless top, size MEDIUM, worn once or twice. The color doesn't show real well in the picture, but it is a great chocolate brown. Bust 36", length 25".

20130809_085909_zps98ae3c32.jpg

Alfani sleeveless knee length dress, black with silver beadwork around the neck. Size XL. This one is brand new, tags still attached!! Bust (unstretched) 38", length 43 1/2".

20130809_085728_zps89005a5a.jpg

Dennis Basso lightweight overcoat with matching scarf, black, size SMALL. Bust 40", length 33"

20130809_085432_zps55820330.jpg

Please email me at kcdenzl@aol.com if you are interested!

Marie, I also am emailing directly but I also wanted to say a huge thanks. I never knew that I'd look good in purple, but the color of this dress makes my skin just glow. It fits like a dream, too! Mentally rearranging my next cruise packing to make room for this amazing dress.

(again, bad photo, taken with my phone in bad light, but gives you the idea) And no, I'm not angry in that second photo!

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Marie, I also am emailing directly but I also wanted to say a huge thanks. I never knew that I'd look good in purple, but the color of this dress makes my skin just glow. It fits like a dream, too! Mentally rearranging my next cruise packing to make room for this amazing dress.

(again, bad photo, taken with my phone in bad light, but gives you the idea) And no, I'm not angry in that second photo!

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Amy, you look AMAZING in that dress! Wow!

I've responded to all mail, so if you emailed me you have a message in your email! :)

The dress and brown top are gone, but the jacket is classic and beautiful if any one is interested....it just doesn't fit quite the way I like anymore, so my loss is your gain! :)

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Amy, that dress looks beautiful on you!

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Amy,

That dress is amazing on you - the style and fit are both perfect!

Debbie

Marie I have to thank you so much for the AMAZING Jimmy Choo shoes. They are perfect for every formal and semi formal dress I have. I had a shot in my back yesterday 3rd one but had to try them on. I am in sweat capris and no stockings and still love them. My twins loved them too.

ImageUploadedByForums1376439889.223428.jpg.cea1c6f799613fe670b96f757845b9d3.jpg

Hugs Sharon

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Marie I have to thank you so much for the AMAZING Jimmy Choo shoes. They are perfect for every formal and semi formal dress I have. I had a shot in my back yesterday 3rd one but had to try them on. I am in sweat capris and no stockings and still love them. My twins loved them too.

[ATTACH]282504[/ATTACH]

Hugs Sharon

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Sharon,

They are so cute!

I hope you are feeling better and let me know when you want to get together! I think you mentioned maybe Kathi (Scrapnana) is close enough to join us! We can pick a central location and eat/shop, whatever! Anyone else in NoVa area?

Debbie

Sam's Club - $15, got very similar at Walmart - $10 !! :D

I can't spend a lot of money on clothes, I need to save it for cruises! :D

WOW! :-) great price points .... and very pretty also ..... We have had a lot of repairs lately and I switched jobs in the last 5 years ..... so I am always trying to find a good bargain :-) from Giant Tiger/ walmart or target ;;;;;

We are going on a cruise in Dec for our 10th anniversary and it has been almost 5 years since the last cruise so I am looking forward to it so so so much :-)

Have a wonderful night ahead !!

Take care

Cathie

Edited by cat_in_cda

232323232%7Ffp5437%3B%3Enu%3D4849%3E6%3C2%3E%3B34%3EWSNRCG%3D366499%3A%3A59348nu0mrj

Just copied and pasted from snapfish. Make sure you click once in the reply box so your cursor shows up. Then right click, paste

That's interesting...I tried it again just now and it doesn't work. Are you running Chrome or Internet Explorer? Windows 7 or XP? Yours showed up with

as the prefix and suffix to the link whereas mine doesn't show up with it. Very interesting. :confused: