Where are they seating My-Time Diners?

Now that My Time dining is rolling out to the fleet, I'm curious as to where they've located the tables to be used for My Time. We're going to be doing My Time on Legend in August, but for the benfit of all, if you know where RCCL has located the My Time dining area on all of the ships, please post a reply and we will see, collectively, how many ships we can cover.

Thanks for the help!

Alan

On Brilliance this past March....one half of the upper level of the dining room. Not very many there during our traditional main seating. We were there from 6 until about 7:30 or 8 most nights and MTD seemed very sparse. Maybe there were more after 8pm since it was a European cruise??

On the Grandeur it is in the balcony, Deck 5, starboard side, along the railing overlooking the main dining area, to the windows. All combinations of 2's, 4's,6's, and larger.

This was prime real estate for us before MTD, now a plus because of the

MTD option.

The head waiter was Kirk, who we've sailed with several times before.

I never thought the headwaiter did squat until we had him.

It does make a difference! :)

Hi,

Could someone please explain to me what we need to do after we have signed up and paid for MTD. Do we go to the Maitre-d(sp) when we first get on board to make sure we're on the list? And can we request a standing time of lets say 7pm every night? Have always been traditional early seating and having the option for a little later in the evening is great:)

Thanks in advance for your help

Liz

Adventure - 5th (top dining deck) to the left side as you walk in;

Serenade - top deck (second level of dining) straight in front of you.

Both ships only use about 1/2 of the dining room level, the rest is traditional dining. I prefer MTD but I do not like being stuck on these top decks, very isolating up there. Never saw the Captain or his staff dining when you're up in the boondocks.

BTW, the lady who runs the MTD on the Adventure is amazing, so friendly. I wish I remembered her name.

Adventure - 5th (top dining deck) to the left side as you walk in;

Serenade - top deck (second level of dining) straight in front of you.

Both ships only use about 1/2 of the dining room level, the rest is traditional dining. I prefer MTD but I do not like being stuck on these top decks, very isolating up there. Never saw the Captain or his staff dining when you're up in the boondocks.

BTW, the lady who runs the MTD on the Adventure is amazing, so friendly. I wish I remembered her name.

We have dined on Deck 5 on Mariner (in Traditional) and did not find it isolated. We also had some of best wait staff.

Hi,

Could someone please explain to me what we need to do after we have signed up and paid for MTD. Do we go to the Maitre-d(sp) when we first get on board to make sure we're on the list? And can we request a standing time of lets say 7pm every night? Have always been traditional early seating and having the option for a little later in the evening is great:)

Thanks in advance for your help

Liz

We went there when we first got on ship and checked and then told them we would be dining at 7 pm most nights - we told them each night as we were leaving if something had changed - ex. we were eating at Portofino's or wanted a later time. Worked fine for us.

We went there when we first got on ship and checked and then told them we would be dining at 7 pm most nights - we told them each night as we were leaving if something had changed - ex. we were eating at Portofino's or wanted a later time. Worked fine for us.

Thank you so much for your reply. That's very good to know. :)

Thanks again

Liz

Independence is deck 5 on the left as you go in - only a smallish area but adequate.

When we went on board our Seapass said we were second seating but, as we had pre-paid gratuities (necessary for MyTime dining then) we went to the restaurant and a sticker was attached to our Seapass confirming MyTime.

We didn't pre-book every night - just turned up and were accomodated immediately.

You can sit boy yourself or with others you come in with...however the bigger the table is you might have a slight wait unless you told them in advance what time your group planned to come in...oh and EVERYONE in the group has to be signed up for MTD, you can't switch back and forth.

You can sit boy yourself or with others you come in with...however the bigger the table is you might have a slight wait unless you told them in advance what time your group planned to come in...oh and EVERYONE in the group has to be signed up for MTD, you can't switch back and forth.

not so on the Adventure of the Seas... They told us they would not put people together in a large table. If you come as 2, you eat as 2. They had room for around 120 seats but most of the tables were for 2 persons only.

If you show up for dinner at 6:30 or 7:00, is it hard to catch the shows, or does the time conflict? I'm thinking about Radiance to Alaska, if that makes a difference.

We ate at 7 (group of 6) and we were always out of there by 8:15 and always made the shows.:)

Archived