Nasty life vest, naked dancers and water spouts! Carnival Destiny May 28

Ron,

You mentioned you had pics of the water spout / tornado. When you get a chance please post those pics. I've witnessed a few and really enjoy seeing them.

Hi!

I do have pictures. Unfortunately the camera would only zoom so far. The pics show the spout but it looks for far and so small to be appreciated.

Trust me, in person it was quite impressive.

I will post them anyway when I get time.

Kind of feels like watching the 11 o'clock news and all their teasers......Next up NAKED CARNIVAL DANCERS!....then the story finally airs at 11:29 and is only about 10 seconds long. Hopefully the story is a good one!

Ever seen the SNL teaser skit? One of my favorite lines was "Something in the room your in could be killing you... news at 11"

Can "FUTURE CARNIVAL VACATION" certificates be purchased on board the Destiny? Thinking about booking a cruise on a ship that offers these for sale and am pretty certain that not all Carnival ships do. Purchased a couple on board the Splendor but have already used them and want to "stock up" with a couple more. Thanks is advance for help with my inquiry.

I'm sorry .. but there was a problem with the plane and the captain something like no worries we don't need that part? Yikes.. Cheque Please!

If you fly enough you will find out they experience many problems.......I'm still alive:D

Archived