Patters & Menus will be updated

meyerhaus

No offense to anyone here, but this board seems pretty uptight now. I know that this isn't news to anyone, but it sure seems like the reasons that people came to this board are slowly being whittled away.

OH WELL!

As long as there are Patters to be shared, I will be here!

And another echo of thanks from here too.

Unfortunately, there are some issues ( eg MUTS on Sea Princess ) which have, as you say, got people somewhat uptight. However, there are many of us who still view this board as a wonderful self-help community forum. I liken it to a sort of bank where you take out by getting help for your cruising and then put back by using your experiences to assist others. For heated arguments I get all I need at home with my adolescent son (LOL)

Jon, I missed you also. Glad to see you are back. I am like the proverbial ostrich, I put my head in the sand when all the strife starts and head over to the Floataway Lounge for fun. :)

Keep up the good work that you do for us with your Patters. I just know my next cruise will be my best cruise. :)

A

No offense to anyone here, but this board seems pretty uptight now. I know that this isn't news to anyone, but it sure seems like the reasons that people came to this board are slowly being whittled away.

OH WELL!

As long as there are Patters to be shared, I will be here!

I agree, perhaps we should call a truce on pool diapers and muts!!!

:)

I also welcome Jon back :) and really hope that he will find the time to post the Star Princess, Sept. 04, 24 days "Patters", DINNER, LUNCHEON and DESSERT menus that I sent him almost 3 months ago. :( I sent the originals, having obtained them just for him, so that he would have good material to post on his site.

I know the web site is a huge time consuming under taking.

Have you ever thought about changing the format slightly? Since Princess menus are all named and change extremely little from cruise to cruise and ship to ship why not just post the "Patters" separately for the different ships and have just one posting entitled MENUS? If you are sent a menu that is different than what you already have posted you could then add that with a notation ship... or itinerary..... Seems that would cut down on a great deal of time. Also those not as familiar with Princess would see that the menus are all the same and not be continually posting asking for menus for certain ships and cruises.

Might not work but just a suggestion.

Archived