Ryanair to have Pay-Per-Pee

I think Ryanair will just end up peeing customers off, they just think of more ways to get money out of punters. Just charge a fair price and they will get a good return. Otherwise we will all carry on containers to pee in lol.

"Times are hard"

"Our cash is tight"

"You've got no right"

I've heard it all before

"Just this once"

Is once too much

Cause once they've onced

They'll want to once once more

I run the only toilet

In this part of town, you see

So, if you've got to go

You've got to go through me

It's a privilege to pee

Water's worth its weight

In gold these days

No more bathrooms

Like in olden days

You come here and pay a fee

For the privilege to pee

Will take out 2 of 3 toilets and replace with 6 seats.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jun/02/ryanair-airline-oleary-toilet-charge

It only takes one to start the avalanche. I dislike flying now and it looks like it will get worse.

I never pee on a plane anyways, so i am in favor of this. Why should i pay for a service that i never use?

Think a little about this... Ryan air's flights are almost all under 1 hour in length. It's not like you are flying trans-atlantic.

Although it's not as bad as you think.. it's still a bad idea.

Can't be bothered with Ryanair any more. I know how to play the game, i.e. no hold luggage, Electron Visa card for payment, but there are just too many extras that will catch you out.

I have used them in the past and they have got me from A to B but no more

I fly frequently between Spain and the UK (2 1/2 hour flight)

The 3 airlines I use are Monarch, EasyJet and Ryanair depending on current deals.

If Ryanair do this I will no longer fly with them and I am sure none of my friends and neighbours will either.

There are a lot of people our age (60+) from the UK who live in Spain and it makes up quite a lot of flights for the low cost airlines.

They would be stupid to go down this route.

Think a little about this... Ryan air's flights are almost all under 1 hour in length. It's not like you are flying trans-atlantic.

Although it's not as bad as you think.. it's still a bad idea.

On our last cruise two of our tablemates were flying them from Barcelona back to Birmingham. That's over two hours, and it's not the longest distance Ryan Air flies. If they were only doing it for flight of less than an hour that would be one thing, but it doesn't say anything about that.

Well... like our moms used to urge us, go to the bathroom before you leave !! In other words, be sure to use the airport restrooms before boarding. I personally would cross this airline off my list if this type of upcharge was implemented.

Not a big fan of the pee-in-your-seat school of thought, however....:eek:

I say that passengers should revolt by taking adult diapers onboard, filling them with liquid (water will do fine thank you) and leaving them behind for Rynair employee's to clean up! Or maybe unhappy customers could begin sending boxes of adult diapers to Rynair's corporate offices to send a message.

I think Ryanair will just end up peeing customers off, they just think of more ways to get money out of punters. Just charge a fair price and they will get a good return. Otherwise we will all carry on containers to pee in lol.

OH MY!!! :eek:

Can you just picture it? LOL Ewww!

There was an article about this in yesterday's paper. The gist was that while they are talking about it, they have not yet made any decisions. It may have just been a publicity stunt or they may have sent up a trial ballon to get reaction.

When you look at it objectively, it could have a real impact on the bottom line (no pun intended;)). Additional revenue seats plus the elimination of the cost of maintaining, cleaning, and servicing the restrooms after every flight. Fleet wide, I bet there is a lot of money to be saved here.

Just so long as the cruise ships don't look at this.

Archived