Supper Club

awinter

Should I make a reservation online to go to Nick & Nora's or wait until on the ship? Does it fill up quickly? I just want to make sure we can get in one night but since I'm not sure which is the best night to go, I don't really want to make a reservation before sailing. Thoughts?

Should I make a reservation online to go to Nick & Nora's or wait until on the ship? Does it fill up quickly? I just want to make sure we can get in one night but since I'm not sure which is the best night to go, I don't really want to make a reservation before sailing. Thoughts?

I think there is a reservation link on John Heald's blog. We have done it both ways, probably would wait till we got on the ship but not much longer than that.

I find the best day to go is a day when you are at port.

When we went the first time, we booked one evening on an 'at sea' day. That was not ideal, because it is difficult to stop eating early enough to be hungry.

The next time, we booked on a port day, which was ideal. We got on the ship about 5ish, and our reservation was at 7:00. It was perfect because we were hungry and ready for a relaxing meal.

We have always made our reservation the first day on the ship.

Cheers!

I've made ours online but have yet to get a confirmation. Maybe it's too early for them to make reservations? I don't know.

It very well may be. That is a fair ways out. Lot's can happen. I doubt they would do anything until after final payment.

I LOVE the Supper Club! So much so that I've already made reservations for November. I would suggest doing it on a port day, and be sure to be VERY hungry when you go. You will eat yourself sick...everything is so good you won't want to stop eating!

I find the best day to go is a day when you are at port.

When we went the first time, we booked one evening on an 'at sea' day. That was not ideal, because it is difficult to stop eating early enough to be hungry.

The next time, we booked on a port day, which was ideal. We got on the ship about 5ish, and our reservation was at 7:00. It was perfect because we were hungry and ready for a relaxing meal.

We have always made our reservation the first day on the ship.

Cheers!

I also booked the Supper Club for the night we will be docked in PR. The restaurant is pretty empty and no waves or bad seas to disturb us. LOL

I made my reservation on line and received a confirmation 2 days later.

I find the online confirmation process to be hit or miss. We never received a confirmation when I booked the supper club on Glory (this past February) online (but we received a reminder card on board), while we did receive an e-mail confirmation for Nick and Nora's for our Miracle cruise in July.

I prefer to book sea days for our supper club reservation. On Glory, we booked the supper club for the day we were in St. Maarten, and between being tired from a busy day in port, having a sunburn, and the ship's motion, I couldn't eat very well. Even the chef came out to see whether there was anything wrong with my meal, and I felt badly that I couldn't enjoy it more.

We usually go to the front desk when we board, and ask to see the dining room menus. They have them there for the whole week.

We look through them and find our least favorite menu, preferably on a sea day so we are well-rested and don't have to worry about missing the sailaway.

Then, we book the supper club for that night. It's a real treat.

I booked the other day for our upcoming Glory Cruise.....I have not heard anything back. I am looking forward to the dinner.....we booked on a sea day. We found last year that we were so tired from being in port that a sea day would be better for us......

Take care

sandi

Archived