Thank you CruisinMama, for your wonderful review

C. Anne

Yes, it was a wonderful review. Sorry for some of the nitwits on the Carnival thread. You have given me lots of help in the past and I thank you. Keep up the good work. Go PSU! Can't wait for the season to start.

IT was a great review based on HER views. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I like carnival and I didnt see it as bad. Some people will never be happy if you dont have the same opinion as they do

IT was a great review based on HER views. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I like carnival and I didnt see it as bad. Some people will never be happy if you dont have the same opinion as they do

That has to be the BEST statement.I know as well how bad of a beating she took over there as well and I personally said what I felt an then they lock the thread.hmm :eek: But yes michele has done wonderful reviews since I've been a member here. and I applaud her for taking the time nad effort for trying to help out in any way possible. she does some incredable stuff (researching info for others,reviews,her opinions/suggestions) I know that when we was cruising we was talking about kids and having balconys. and me personally I dont want a balcony till the kids are a little older (6 &3 yrs old now) she pointed me in the right direction to come to the family board and just read thru some of the posts an get some more info about my own "issue" I think after I read more into it I will feel more comfortable about our next cruise. so I THANK MICHELE FOR POINTING ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND ALL THE HELPFUL INFO SHE HAS BEEN SHARING WITH ME AND OTHERS ON HERE. ;) Keep up the awesome work girl ;)

As a boss of mine once said, "everyone's entitled to my opinion." :rolleyes:

And as a philosopher once wrote (I think it was Yosemite Sam), "Opinions are like noses. Everyone has one, each one is different and there's no such thing as an incorrect nose."

Please feel free to post opinions and issues about a cruise experience, a ship, the escargot on board, the coarseness of the sand on a Barbados beach, the color scheme of the walls in the Pursers office, whatever, but try to avoid posting opinions about opinions, or, for that matter, about fellow Cruise Critic members.

Thanks.

Thanks CM for posting your reviews & advice, I have read many of your posts, and they have been very helpful to me as I plan for our first cruise w/ a LO in tow. Sorry about the beating that you took on the other thread, it was very much undeserved. Looking forward to continuing to read what you have to say!

Archived