to all veteran princess cruisers

ckr31

Caribbean cruises are by far the most popular of all cruises. This is probably due to the closeness to the North American market, combined with the fact that English is widely spoken and the dollar is accepted everywhere.

And after that, the repositioning ones.

I would have to disagree.....if RP cruises were that popular they wouldn't be so relatively inexpensive....

I think Alaskan or Mex Riviera would be second after Carrib......

I agree, my guess would be the 7 day Caribbean Cruises!

But they are far too short......:( After my baltic cruise in 99, I find it extremely hard to book anything under 12 days. I know I went n a 7 day Alaska in 01, but we got a killer deal. On our 12 day Aus/Nz cruise this past january, I was wising it was 18 days like our previous Emerald T/A.....

Bob

Caribbean cruises are by far the most popular of all cruises. This is probably due to the closeness to the North American market, combined with the fact that English is widely spoken and the dollar is accepted everywhere.
I think it has more to do with: a) ease of flying to FLL; and b) not needing a passport (until now).

Many U.S. airlines have flights to FLL so there is competition and fares are relatively low compared to flying elsewhere in the U.S. Besides the ease of getting to the port, people from the northern half of the U.S. can quickly and easily get to warm weather during the many winter months.

I would have to disagree.....if RP cruises were that popular they wouldn't be so relatively inexpensive....

I think Alaskan or Mex Riviera would be second after Carrib......

That's because you don't have many ports, just lots and lots of sea days.

From here?

You may have heard about a fast New York minute..

Now have you heard of the much much quicker New Jersey NANO Second?

By far the most popular ..in history was New York/ New Jersey to Bermuda.

With the construction of vessels that do not even fit through the Panama Canal till they do the widening on it... well...

Even now NYC/ NJ has over 2.37 Million Paying Cruisers going from the THREE Cruise Ports which are all visible to each other... and all are able to see the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island in Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey too.

:)

This year 2009 A.D. marks the first time ever that Paying CRUISE PASSENGERS Exceeded Vancouver, B.C., Canada too from Seattle, Washington. Approx. 840,000 from there departed.

The most popular I do think with anyone is actually the one they and/or I am on...Isn't for you also(((?))):cool:

Can anyone tell me what is the most popular princess cruise.Is it the 14day Hawaiian,the Mexican Rivera,Panama canal,ect im just tryin to find out for my own info

Archived