Review of Quality Limo Service

cruizinmimi

I just wanted to let everyone know what a great job Quality Limo Service gave our family of 5.

Karina and her staff are so professional and efficient that I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone. Very reasonable priced also.

We flew into to FLL on a standby ticket (5 of us) on a Friday, so I did not have an exact time of arrival. Karina just kept reassuring me that all I needed to do was call her as soon as I knew our last leg. We did and there they were waiting on us when we arrived FLL. A brand new van drove up with a very professional driver who loaded all our luggage and took us to the Intercontinental Hotel in MIA.

When we got off our cruise, again they were waiting on us and off we went back to FLL. Very easy. Thank you QLS for a great job!!!

Contact Karina at info@qualitylimoservice.com.

I just wanted to let everyone know what a great job Quality Limo Service gave our family of 5.

Karina and her staff are so professional and efficient that I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone. Very reasonable priced also.

We flew into to FLL on a standby ticket (5 of us) on a Friday, so I did not have an exact time of arrival. Karina just kept reassuring me that all I needed to do was call her as soon as I knew our last leg. We did and there they were waiting on us when we arrived FLL. A brand new van drove up with a very professional driver who loaded all our luggage and took us to the Intercontinental Hotel in MIA.

When we got off our cruise, again they were waiting on us and off we went back to FLL. Very easy. Thank you QLS for a great job!!!

I'm glad to hear this. We have them booked for our upcoming cruise.....flying into FLL and taking us to the Intercontinental in Miami.

Dee

Thanks for letting us know. It's so nice to hear positive things about a company....alot of times it's only the negative things you hear about. We are actually considering using them. We received quotes from several limo companies mentioned here on cc....we just have not decided which one we will use yet....glad to hear they were reliable~

I love Karena and Quality... we had the following trip handles by them in April:

18 people from MIA to the Holiday Inn POM 3 people from FLL to the Holiday Inn POM and 7 People from FLL to the POM the day before the cruise Day of the cruise 39 people from Holiday Inn POM to the port. Day of debarkation 22 people to MIA. They were the most prompt professional people I ever dealt with. Karena was always available and kept in constant contact with us. She made my job as the TA very easy. I highly recc. them. Would use them again in a heartbeat... Thanx Karena and crew

I too would like to know your cost? What part of MIA is Intercontinental Hotel located in?

How much and did you have to share the ride?

The cost was $70 total each way for the five of us. On the way from FLL to MIA there was just the 5 of us. On the way back from MIA pier to FLL we had 7 total. (2 extra people) It only cost us $70 each time for the total of 5.

The cost was $70 total each way for the five of us. On the way from FLL to MIA there was just the 5 of us. On the way back from MIA pier to FLL we had 7 total. (2 extra people) It only cost us $70 each time for the total of 5.

Did that $70 include tax and tips? Thanks~

Another vote for Quality Limo Service. We have used them twice already, and we are using them again in September! Karina and her team are always fast and efficient, clean vans, on time, etc.

There company rocks and they always love the word being passed on through CC.

• 1 month later...

We just returned yesterday and used Quality limo from the Renaissance FLL to POM and then back to FLL. Quality was awesome!! Karina kept in contact all morning yesterday while we were trying to get through customs and they were there as soon as we got out. Very happy with their service nice Mercedes vans, would highly recommend them!!!

We used them for our August 8,2009 trip and Karina handled all our reservations. We used transfers from the Airport to Marriot Key Biscayne for 14 people, Marriot to the Port for 14, Port to Fll for 5, Port to private residence for 9. They were awesome. Karina kept in contact that whole time and each time she called me to make sure we were in the van.

Communicating with her was also a breeze via email. I need this because I hate to be tied up on the phone making reservations.

I will also note that the drivers were very professional too. I will be using Quality for all my South Florida trips going forward.

I have been looking into them for FLL to the Intercontinental too!

For those of you looking at the intercontinental - I booked my rooms on lastminutetravel.com for $97 (shows as $84 but tax takes it to $97) for our cruise in November. The regular rate on the night I booked it shows at $275 a night!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

We booked a cruise through Miami on Carnival's Imagination. The cruise line wanted $120 for transfers from FLL to the Port of Miami for my wife and me. We booked these transfers through Quality Limo Service for $52. There is no way the service could have been better. We were contacted 30 minutes early by cell phone when we landed at the airport and told where the driver would meet us. He was there promptly and got us to the ship exactly as planned. Upon disembarkation, we were accidently off the ship 2 hours earlier than planned. I called QLS, and the lady there informed me that they had seats available on the current shuttle, and within 10 minutes the driver was picking us up. This was absolutely the best service I could have ever hoped for. I cannot see us using any other service whenever we cruise out of Miami. It seems almost too good to be true, but we will affirm that these people are the real deal! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to post these comments.

I am so pleased to read this last post. We have QLS reserved for a pick up from MIA to 17th St FL and then from Hollywood to MIA. Being from out of the USA, it is always a little daunting to make reservations by email in the hope that all will be well at the time of arrival. It is very reassuring to read of the service being reliable. Thanks a lot.

Archived