The cutest towel animals ever!

suzyed

Our wonderful cabin steward, Arturo, made this for us on the night of our anniversary while sailing on the Star!

Very cute! It's nice to see a steward taking their job to the next level! I hope he got a "sweet" tip! :)

DT

I am totally jealous of all those mints!!:):D

We had a basket full of them by the end of the cruise! lol

And I really like Andes candies...but I tried not to eat too many...too full from all the other good food! ;)

Our wonderful cabin steward, Arturo, made this for us on the night of our anniversary while sailing on the Star!

Now there's someone who went the extra mile. The rest of the crew should take note. :)

Arent they great. Our cabin steward made swans for us as well on the Sun....they put fresh flowers in the middle of the heart and confetti all around it was great.....:D

Check out my CruiseCritic Towel Animals at

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569325231PlhrdA

I wish I took pictures of all of our animals this past cruise! Beside the swans, we had an elephant, a rabbit, a penguin, and a stingray...so cute!

We had them all sitting on the back of the couch until the last day.

Nancy

Our most amazing towel art was a full sized man. I hadn't noticed him and was putting my shoes under the bottom of the bed and when I stood up I was startled as I though a man was laying in our bed.

Steve

One thing I have to say we have always been blessed with on every cruise we have taken, not just NCL, is great cabin stewards. To me, they make or break a cruise. I always feel so badly for those who come back from a cruise and post that they had bad or invisible cabin stewards. We have always loved ours and always tipped them extra because they always have made us feel spoiled.

No matter how many times I cruise, the towel animals never get 'old' and they always bring a smile to my face. :D

I absolutely LOVE how you got a special one for your anniversary...how cool!!!

Nancy

Our most amazing towel art was a full sized man. I hadn't noticed him and was putting my shoes under the bottom of the bed and when I stood up I was startled as I though a man was laying in our bed.

Steve

Wow. That is something I have never heard of. Do you have a photo? It sounds awesome.

No matter how many times I cruise, the towel animals never get 'old' and they always bring a smile to my face. :D

I absolutely LOVE how you got a special one for your anniversary...how cool!!!

I know! Although I had ordered the Anniversary room decorations and got a lovely cake...it was really nice that our anniversary was acknowledged by others...really sweet!

I have a dumb question.. what do you do with the towel creatures after you've seen them? on my last cruise I was a bit embarrassed because I didn't know what to do with them? do you use the towel? leave them in their place?

Archived