Freedom of the Seas 6/14-6/21-Best Family Vacation on Earth!

You brought back so many great memories of our cruise on Freedom of the Seas!:D

Love the pictures.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your cruise with us. Great review and INCREDIBLE pictures. Can't wait for more.

I am LOVING this!!!!! You should have posted a link over at the Fam board. I am seriously laughing at the toilet pic!!!!

This makes me miss the Eastern Carib Itin that much more. I want to go back.

GREAT REVIEW! Keep it coming!

Thank you so much! I am enjoying reliving our experience!:D

I don't know what it is but the potty humor was the theme of the week:eek:!

After it's all finished, I'll post a family link!

Next up: the quest for Henry;)

Watch out for the airplanes!!!!!
HAHAHA! I was the one yelling that to the kids! All of a sudden planes were just popping out of the clouds:D!

Thanks for sharing! Love your pictures. Am sailing on FOS with my 13-year old daugher, my mother and my 2 brothers. We can't wait!
It's the best family vacation! You're welcome and you and your family will love Freedom!:)

Fantastic review, brings back many happy memories from our time on the Freedom last year.

Time to book another!;)

If you are a fan of Henry the funny-faced Vacuum, this is for you!

My daughter and I went to see if Henry was around or down the hallways. The last time we saw Henry was on Enchantment of the Seas.

Not here: (That’s Handsome!) Mission Impossible music playing! :o

PICT0119.jpg

The shows were outstanding! I thought Richard Spacey was fantastic and clearly loves his job! The Love & Marriage show was a blast! Spacey sold us on the “Evolution of Dance” the last evening!

The service was AMAZING! It has been good on all of our cruises but it was exceptional on Freedom. Most of this staff will be going on the Oasis. I can see why Royal Caribbean would want the best staff for their newest ship! The staff truly enhanced our vacation experience and I hope that you will find the same level of service!!

The staff was always smiling at us (or secretly laughing at us:eek:)

The Ice Performance is to die for! I had to see it again, because I was moved by the first performance!

Johnny Rockets-As the comedian said, (forgot his name!) “You can get endless lobster in the dining room with no problems, but a greasy burger $4.95…seapass, seapass please!” The service was OUTSTANDING here as well!!!!!!

Highlights for us-

70’s Night! The promenade was CROWDED but so much fun!

Ice Show-The best show at Sea!!!!!!!!!!!

80’s night and Club Twenty-A Blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family Dancing in the Crypt-Loved it, both kid’s loved it!!!!!!!!

Adventure Ocean-outstanding, as usual! My daughter enjoyed her 9-11 year old group. We still are not comfortable giving her signing out privileges, however, the option was available.

The teen program needs some work. My son did not participate in the “organized” activities.

01820023.jpg

”Can I pleeaaaaaaaaaase go to the kid club?”

Disembarkation: Easy and the best EVER (except the leaving part!)

We have learned to disembark as late as possible to avoid crowds and getting run over by luggage! We left around 9:30am and were in our driveway shortly after 11 am!

Hope you enjoyed reading about our experience! We had a blast and cannot wait to board Freedom again soon!

(Leaving the Rain behind!:D)

102_2065.jpg

Thanks so much for such a great review; LOVED the photos!

I don't suppose you have any more pics of your Junior Suite? We're in a JS on deck 9 too so I love seeing "real" photos of JSs.

And if you were able to scan the 9-11 Adventure Ocean compasses in, would you mind emailing them to me? Our daughter is 10 so will be in that group. My email is a.cowdreyxxx@ntlworld.com (just remove the xxx as usual!).

Hope you don't mind - thank you so much!

Glad you had such a wonderful time; I'm even more excited now! :D

Thanks for a wonderful review. We are leaving Sunday on Freedom and it's our 1st cruise! We are beyond excited. Could I get a copy of the Compass? Thanks in advance
Please provide an email address and I'd be happy to forward! ;)

Thanks so much for such a great review; LOVED the photos!

I don't suppose you have any more pics of your Junior Suite? We're in a JS on deck 9 too so I love seeing "real" photos of JSs.

And if you were able to scan the 9-11 Adventure Ocean compasses in, would you mind emailing them to me? Our daughter is 10 so will be in that group. My email is a.cowdreyxxx@ntlworld.com (just remove the xxx as usual!).

Hope you don't mind - thank you so much!

Glad you had such a wonderful time; I'm even more excited now!

I emailed you the kid compasses! Would you mind sending me a reply after you were able to open them?

The cabin photos were so dark, but I'll attach some others so you can see all angles!!:D

Thank you for taking the time to post your review' date=' and awesome pic's! We are sailing on her this Sunday and are really looking forward to it! [/quote'] Hope you love her as much as we did!

Thank you so much for your review. We are going on the Freedom eastern 7/26. My daughter is also 9 and looking forward to the kids club. We have been on Carnival and Disney in the past but this is our first time on RCCL and we can't wait.

If would love a copy of the 9-11 kids compasses and daily compasses also if you get a chance clark3@ctc.net. Thanks!

Thanks for the great photos and review!!!:)
Thank you !

Thank you so much for your review. We are going on the Freedom eastern 7/26. My daughter is also 9 and looking forward to the kids club. We have been on Carnival and Disney in the past but this is our first time on RCCL and we can't wait.

If would love a copy of the 9-11 kids compasses and daily compasses also if you get a chance clark3@ctc.net. Thanks!

You're going to love Freedom!! I emailed kid compasses to you!:)

Archived