Is Breezes open the first night?

Bethany Beach

Thanks for the quick response. We happen to probably be one of the few people who cruise who actually prefer eating in the buffet whenever possible.

We alsousually meet our friends there fo dinner the first night..seems easier to me!

Jancruz1

Airbalancer, I thought it was open seating. Am I mistaken? Won't be the first time I am wrong.:rolleyes:

Karen

It is open seating but they like to get an idea when the dining room will be most crowded..

Jancruz1

We happen to probably be one of the few people who cruise who actually prefer eating in the buffet whenever possible.

Thank you for leading us out of the closet - so do we (the choice that durst not speak its name). Buffet Pride.

New salt: You made me laugh - it seems like every time I tell someone that we will only cruise if there is a buffet for every meal, he/she looks at me like I'm crazy. We were on a Celebrity cruise once that did not have a dinner buffet and the only thing that saved us was that we had a table for two and our waiter brought our food quicker than he did for the other tables so we didn't have to spend two hours eating. It's not like we had any where to go. . . . just not our thing. I also like being able to get a little of this and a little of that and I guess overall I'm just not into food - if I don't have to cook it - I'll pretty much eat it. That's is what I like about options - for many people the dinner experience is a very important part of their cruise. For us, it isn't.

This past February we were on a 10 day Princess Caribbean cruise and never ate in a dining room; the dinner buffet was very good with a different theme each evening. Let me also say this was our third cruise in 13 months and we really wanted a casual vacation. We have booked our first Azamara cruise for next year and will definitely try each restaurant out first; if we are wowed by the service and food, I'm sure we will spend more evenings in the restaurant rather than the buffet.

We happen to probably be one of the few people who cruise who actually prefer eating in the buffet whenever possible.

Then I think you've made a good choice with Azamara because the food is quite good there! We normally eat in the MDR but on our Quest cruise, we enjoyed the buffet a few nights ... it's especially nice dining on the aft deck, under the stars!

Archived