Clo O'Connor - Explorer of the Seas

We have just returned from a cruise on the Explorer of the Seas and the highlight of our entire week was the Cruise Director, Clo O'Connor. After 82 RCCL voyages we thought we had seen every Cruise Director they had but this lady is incredible. We have never seen a Cruise Director as good and look forward to sailing with Clo again in 2005.

Karen and Bob

We loved Clo when she was on the Brilliance.

Karen By the way, I sent you an email. Did you get it?

Denice

Denice,

No, I did not receive your E-Mail. Did you send it to me at karenjburnham@hotmail.com? That is the current E-Mail address. We cancelled our Radiance voyage for personal reasons and then at the last minute found out we could sail. We found that the Explorer was sailing the same day from Miami and so we decided that we would try that ship for a change. We did not post on Cruise Critic but let Cathy Koenig know. We had some issues with Kent and thought it best not to sail on the Radiance.

Sorry. If you were able to get the coffee and want me to pay for it, please let me know. We hope to catchthe two of you on another voyage so please let usknow what your cruising plans are.

We are cruising on the Celebrity Galaxy from December 30-January 10. We loved Holland America and are booked on three of their ships for 2005 as well as RCCL.

Karen and Bob

I returned from Explorer on 5th December and thought Clo was absolutely brilliant, she is one of the few cruise directors who actually appear to like their jobs and she is one of the few I can remember their name.

I hope RCL understands and appreciates what a gem they have

Hi Denise,

When do you cruise next? We have booked a cruise for the end of 2005 and we have a european trip in May of 2005, land only. Hope all is well with you and Rick. Enjoyed our last day of Bingo together, even though we didn't win the big moola. Oh well maybe next time. I have not heard a thing from Pam, I am a little concerned. Hope all is well with her. I have emailed her directly and through the roll call meet and mingle for 12/5 and nothing. Maybe she is just deep into finally doing Christmas. I know I am. Take care and happy holidays to you and your family.

Happy Cruisin';)

Cathy

Karen and Bob -Gail and I also unexpectedly had the privelage to sail on the Explorer instead of the Radiance 12/5. All I could say is YO CLO-she was great-how about the Newlywed game-Oh yeah we did get Mojitas at the Solarium Bar they were good-harry and Gail

Hi Denise,

When do you cruise next? We have booked a cruise for the end of 2005 and we have a european trip in May of 2005, land only. Hope all is well with you and Rick. Enjoyed our last day of Bingo together, even though we didn't win the big moola. Oh well maybe next time. I have not heard a thing from Pam, I am a little concerned. Hope all is well with her. I have emailed her directly and through the roll call meet and mingle for 12/5 and nothing. Maybe she is just deep into finally doing Christmas. I know I am. Take care and happy holidays to you and your family.

Happy Cruisin';)

Cathy

Looks like you are all over the boards like us. What cruise are you going on next year? We are booked on the 2 December Brilliance Panama Canal. We loved the Brilliance and are looking forward to sailing her again. A couple that we met on the 28 November have booked it as well. We met them on Cruise Critic first. Isn't it great to make friends from this board?

If you do hear from Pam please let us know if everything is ok. You are right she is probably very busy with Christmas.

Happy Holidays to you and your family also.

Denice and Rick

Archived