Triumph Buffet Seating

Ceece911

So, I have been reading reviews about the Triumph and the main complaint I see is about the buffet lines. Well, I can deal with lines and I know to avoid peak times. The thing that I'm wondering about is the seating. Will I have to walk around for 20 minutes trying to find a spot to sit? I have only been on 2 cruises, the Holiday and Fantasy. My biggest problem with the Holiday was that it was hard to find a seat once we had our food, a problem we didn't have on the Fantasy. There were plenty of seating.

So, does the Triumph have ample seating?

TIA

We always found a seat with no problem. Just the one's looking out to the ocean was a little harder to get.

When I was there it was my first cruise so I didn't realize there was a buffet inside as well. So first day and next day during breakfast I had a hard time finding a table on lido outiside area. But after discovering the door that goes inside. No problems.

But were you easily able to find somewhere to seat?

seating was not as big an issue. there is also an small upstairs area to sit but be careful, the staircase is a bit long and steep and i fell once with my tray trying to go up the stairs, food flew everywhere, tray in one hand and holding onto the rail with my other hand.

There is seating in the immediate area of the buffet lines as well as seating outside in the very back. You may not always find a seat right in the middle of the buffet area, but be willing to go a little further out and you can get a seat.

MARAPRINCE

Archived