Let's hear it from Crown & Anchor customer service - lots of love

Subject should read "Let's hear it *for*" not let's hear it *from*. :-)

I have my opinions about cruise lines and cruising, but one thing I've noticed--the agents on the end of the Crown & Anchor line have always been pleasant, accommodating, patient, and a joy to deal with. I don't know what others do, but whenever I need a price drop or to make a change, I call C&A directly.

The only company I've ever dealt with that has the same, consistently high level of customer service is GEICO. With nearly any other company, it seems hit-or-miss as far as the quality of service and care of whoever you randomly get on the phone. The service C&A provides is rare in any industry I've ever been acquainted with.

Anyway, whatever C&A is doing, they've got the right formula and should be commended for it. Although I have only 1 prior RCI cruise under my belt (I am not a Titanium++ / Interferon++, or whatever the highest loyalty tier is) I get super service every time. Can't speak to other branches of customer service within RCI, but C&A is terrific.

How does RCI's C&A customer service compare with the "loyalty" branches of its mass market competitors? Don't know that poor customer service via telephone would completely turn me away from other lines; but being able to predict I will have a positive experience with C&A every time I call (with 100% accuracy so far) is a nice extra. So there's a testimonial for you.

Happy 4th of July in advance to those who celebrate it.

Mike

I have my opinions about cruise lines and cruising, but one thing I've noticed--the agents on the end of the Crown & Anchor line have always been pleasant, accommodating, patient, and a joy to deal with. I don't know what others do, but whenever I need a price drop or to make a change, I call C&A directly.

The only company I've ever dealt with that has the same, consistently high level of customer service is GEICO. With nearly any other company, it seems hit-or-miss as far as the quality of service and care of whoever you randomly get on the phone. The service C&A provides is rare in any industry I've ever been acquainted with.

Anyway, whatever C&A is doing, they've got the right formula and should be commended for it. Although I have only 1 prior RCI cruise under my belt (I am not a Titanium++ / Interferon++, or whatever the highest loyalty tier is) I get super service every time. Can't speak to other branches of customer service within RCI, but C&A is terrific.

How does RCI's C&A customer service compare with the "loyalty" branches of its mass market competitors? Don't know that poor customer service via telephone would completely turn me away from other lines; but being able to predict I will have a positive experience with C&A every time I call (with 100% accuracy so far) is a nice extra. So there's a testimonial for you.

Mike

I've been treated so well by Cathy, Pat, Trey and Chennye, I wrote to Adam Fain to commend them.. So I complety agree with you.. and then some:D

I agree - I had to call the C&A desk yesterday and the woman that I spoke with was so nice and helpful. I often dread calling any organization today for customer service (except perhaps Disney) but the call yesterday was very refreshing!

Mike

Mike,

Glad you are having positive results with RCI / C & A Customer Service. We too, never had any problems with RCI Customer Service until a problem came up around the time we were taking our 7th or 8th cruise with them. Funny how customer service attitudes can change when a real situation comes up. I guess the real eye opener came when the young Lady in the C & A department about 1 1/2 years ago said to me, in effect, ..... Being Diamond isn't a big deal anymore, there are so many Diamond members now it just isn't important. Kind of knocked them off the 100% level for me. Now it seems to be more hit and miss, some reps are exceptional, some are so so and others...well.

I hope you can keep up your 100% with RCI Customer Service as you continue to cruise with RCI.

Oh, and in answer to your question...I believe the highest level one can obtain in the C & A Loyalty Program is Kryptonite, lol!

Colleen

I think that Rick meant Adam Goldstein. Mr. Fain's first name is Richard.

Hi you two.. Good to see your names again..

How in the devil did I mix up those names:o

I have a really nice letter from Adam and a longer letter from their exc. sec'y..

ChipLondon, I lived at High Wycombe for 8 years, I really miss my local pub and fish and chips, so therefore I'm very jealous..:eek:

Hi you two.. Good to see your names again..

How in the devil did I mix up those names:o

I have a really nice letter from Adam and a longer letter from their exc. sec'y..

ChipLondon, I lived at High Wycombe for 8 years, I really miss my local pub and fish and chips, so therefore I'm very jealous..:eek:

Hey, how are you both?

Well, look at it this way, you got Mr. Goldstein's first name correct and Richard's last name correct.:D

Loved the post! We have always had great service from C&A and found the RCI agents to be very patience as we sometimes had to take a minute to discuss an option given when our couple of choices were not available.

Kathy:)

I think you mean Richard Fain and Adam Goldstein

Adam Goldstein is CEO of RCI and Richard Fain is CEO of RCCL -- which includes RCI and Celebrity. (Dan Hanrahan being CEO of Celebrity) The CEO thing can get a bit confusing. Posted this information on another thread.

Good of the poster to commend the Crown and Anchor staff to the CEO -- nice communications about great RCI staffers is always appreciated by the company and the staffer.

I have found Crown and Anchor easy to work with and very helpful. I always appreciate their asking if there is something else they can help me with -- a good touch and a sign of good training.

Archived