RCCL: Specialty Dining

Another question for you all.

Does anyone know how far an advance you can book specialty restaurants online.

I figured the boards would know better.

So far I got 2 different answers from RCCL.

Thanks again.....

I have booked about 4 weeks in advance, but just checked RCCI's website & they only state that you can book up to 4 days in advance.

Have you logged in to your reservation to see if it's available? I just checked my reservation for September & the option is there now.

Generally, it is 90 days.

Apparently they are making an exception for Oasis, at least early on. We are booked on the 12/5 inaugural sailing and specialty dining reservations opened up this week. We have res now 150 Central Park, Chops, and the Solarium Bistro.

Apparently they are making an exception for Oasis, at least early on. We are booked on the 12/5 inaugural sailing and specialty dining reservations opened up this week. We have res now 150 Central Park, Chops, and the Solarium Bistro.

Yes. That is correct. Oasis is an exception. That opened a few days ago.

Please tell me how seating works in the specialty restaurants.

In other words if you are a party 2 do you sit at a table for 2 or do you sit with other folks. This cruise we are leaving the kids at home and would love to be able to have some dinners all by ourselves.

Thanks.....

Please tell me how seating works in the specialty restaurants.

In other words if you are a party 2 do you sit at a table for 2 or do you sit with other folks. This cruise we are leaving the kids at home and would love to be able to have some dinners all by ourselves.

Thanks.....

You will get a table for two :)

###

Price includes tip but you can tip extra if you feel the service deserves it. The whole price is not the tip, nor is tipping mandatory though there have been (and probably will be) page long arguments about it.

thanks bob.....

• 2 weeks later...

I've never done Chops reservations online before. I wanted to surprise my parents with dinner at Chops one night. Will I be able to make reservations for 4 under my booking number or will I need my parent's booking number as well?

I've never done Chops reservations online before. I wanted to surprise my parents with dinner at Chops one night. Will I be able to make reservations for 4 under my booking number or will I need my parent's booking number as well?

You might want to call that one in:

Food & Beverage

Q: Can Specialty Restaurants reservations be made by phone?

A: For technical assistance with your Specialty Restaurant reservation please call (800) 398-9819 in the U.S. or Canada.

###

Archived